Imagine (Zayn)

"Mummy!" Your three year old daughter yells. You shot up from the couch and went to find her.

" Mummy! " she ran into your legs.

" Yes sweetie? " You ask picking her up. " Where is daddy? Is he coming back? " She says with curiosity. You sigh Looking down then brought your eyes back up to hers. " daddy's gone away but he will be coming back. " You say holding in your emotions. " Ok. I miss him. " She said sighing. You hug her and say " I miss him too ".

Your husband, Zayn, has been away on tour for 3 months and you and your daughter terribly miss him. After a few minutes of hugging your daughter, you put her down. " Are you hungry? I'll make you chicken nuggets ok babe? " you say and she nods and runs to go watch tv. When she was gone, you pull out a chair from the kitchen table and sit on it. You put your head in your hands. " I kiss you zayn. " You said to your self unable to keep in your tears. Tears streamed down your face making it red and puffy. After about 5 minutes of letting your emotions out you decide to get up and make lunch.

...............~~~...............

" Mummy are you ok? " Your daughter comes in while you finish lunch. " Yes. I'm just a little upset "

You say and put the chicken nuggets on a plate and set them down on the dinning table. " don't be sad mummy. I don't like it when your sad " she said hugging your legs. You sigh. " I'm okay babe. now c'mon let's eat " you say taking out two plates setting them down on the table following with two cups.

.,.,,~---~~~~~~.,.,,.,

HALLLOOO

This is my first imagine. Sorry if it's not GREAT but I tried;) lots of love

~ Mia