Leaving chapter 1

Mom, I am leaving. Mom walked downstairs and to the front door and gave me a big hug and said "ok hunny, I am going to miss you". I am going to miss you too bye mom! Bye Kennady, Love you! Love you too! Beep beep!
   I walked off the porch to see my friend Casandra in her new Honda Suv, to come pick me up and take me to the airport because my mom recently got in a car accident so she could not drive me.
My mother and father got a divorce when I was little, and my father moved to Tennessee. I go there every Spring and transfer to Tennesse High I have done that ever since I was little.
"Ok we are here I am going to miss you too"said Casandra . Me too, I mean I will miss you too,we both laughed. Bye,I said confidenly. Bye Kennady.
I walked through with my luggage, and went to get my passport at the front desk,] and then I waited for my plane to arrive. The plane finally arrived I went and and got on the plane and it took me two hours fight and I finally was here Tennesse.

I am here I got my luggage, and saw my dad I ran up to him and and wraped my arms around him tightly and said, "wow it feels like forever since I have seen you". "I know my dad", said. We walked to the car and we drove to his little farm, and I smiled, and got my bags and walked in, it looks the same as it did last nothing ever changes.
  So have you signed up for school yet.
Yeah, I  go tommorow. Do you know what tonight is "Football"! Yeah I know I remeber are we Going down to Sally Cooking Restraunt tonight? You know it, my dad said with a smile on his face. He huged me man,have I missed you, it is nice having someone around the house.
Dad, I am going to unpack upstairs. I walked upstairs to see nothing has changed, I feel like I never left.

  I can't wait for school tommorow I have my friends Macy,Kendal,Soffie and Ryan my guy friend here, I have known them since fifth grade.

  Me and dad watched football and ate takeout from Sally's and then we went to bed.