One

"Eden, hello, eden!!" My boss got me out of my trance, "sorry, chad..."

"What I was saying was, could you clean the windows for me and organize the new records? Please."

I nodded awkwardly. "Your funny" the guy I have a crush on, Ashton. Whom I work with. My face got red. "Thanks. I think, well I don't know, yeah I'm sorry I'll shut up now" I got nervous.

He smiled and winked at me. I have his number but never have the nerve to message him. Btw he so happens to be my brothers best friend.

I texted my brother luke, well I thought I did,

me: dude, bro, he just talked to me, ashton talked to me, the weird awkward girl, me. My heart is beating so fast.

About 15 minutes pass

Ashton: mine is too, look who you texted babygirl. Btw your not awkward. Your adorable.

Shit. That's embarrassing. Through the whole day I tried avoiding him at work.

When I clocked out, I got another message.

Ashton: do you need a ride home? I wanted to hang out with your brother anyways.

Me: um idk Ashton, we barely know each other.

Ashton: but yet, your in love with me.

Me: I am not in love with you. I was just surprised that a guy like you would talk to a girl like me...

Ashton: babygirl, you shouldn't be surprised. Your beautiful.

Me: I don't believe you.

Me: and stop calling me 'babygirl'.

Ashton: are you going to let me take you home? It's getting late and you shouldn't be out at night alone. Baby girl. 😘

Me: okay. 🙄

I walked over to his car and got in. "Hey" he said with a smirk. I tried getting out "see this was a bad idea" he locked the doors "no it wasn't. "

I rolled my eyes  "this is ridiculous. "

"do you really like me?" He asked with a serious look. I shrugged "i don't know. We barely know each other.  You barely know I existed. "

He gave me a weird look "I know you existed."

"There's a different between actually liking someone than having a crush, ya know?" I said while he is driving.

He shrugged "I guess."

"It's just you and me are different ashton, I would never mean anything to you, I would just be some girl, that you could hurt. You have the persona of being a player. "

"You don't even know me, so why wouldn't you even give me a chance?"

"You would want to give us a chance?"

"I would want to get to know you, eden. No matter of all the rumors you hear of me, I'm not an ass."

He pulled into my drive way and put the car in park. We both got out. "Well maybe one day, Irwin. " I winked.

We walked into my house and he went up to Luke's bedroom.

Then my phone buzzed

Ashton: now I can't stop thinking about you...

Eden: but I'm easy to forget about

Ashton: your really not, one day you'll see it.