getting started

"Why does this always happen to me,"I wondered. My life is always twisting and turning, my mom always changes her mind on everything last second. That won't stop me from practicing though, I've always wanted to be in NBA with LeBron or Curry and Kyrie. Stephen Curry is my favorite player. He is a great shooter known for his threes and layups. I've always wanted to be as good as him.
            We were just getting home from our aunts house so we had time to just chill at home. I already knew what I was going to do. I quickly  ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and watched clips from Stephen Currys game at home against the Cleveland Cavaliers. Steph was in the zone in this game it was crazy!! Stephen shattered an NBA record for 13 threes  in a game.
       The next day I woke up early because my mom told me that night that night that if I woke up early she'd take me to the YMCA. I really liked playing basketball so this meant a lot to me and I didn't want my sisters or my brother getting in the way of it. When we got to YMCA my mom told me to meet her in the south part of the basketball court, little did I know my mom got me a personal trainer to help me improve in basketball. My mom always told me I had natural talent because nobody ever taught me how to play basketball. My mom started yelling in excitement, "Well, what are you waiting for!!"