An explanation of sorts.

Okay. Let me start with this:

Holy shit. Seriously guys, I get back on to find this absolute flood of positive comments. You all seem to love my stories (I even saw someone call the "senpai of writing" which made my fucking day). I can tell you all really like what I write! Which is why I'm super sad to say that I won't be writing on this account anymore.

Luckily, I haven't given up writing at all, I still love to write just as much as I did! So if you wanna read more of my stuff, pay me a visit at @TrashCanFullOfDonuts (I'm relocating).

Now, with that said. I want to talk about my stories. My Little Pony was such a huge part of my life when I wrote these. Of course it still is (Season 7 hype!!) and it's still by far my favorite thing to write about. So if you do decide to drop by my new account I'll still be on with my MLP ShipFics (and my ships haven't changed any, so don't worry about that).

Now for my last bit, I do have an original story I'm working on (which won't see Wattpad until I'm done with it). Thank all of you so much for enjoying my stories and restoring my inspiration. I love you all.

Don't forget to catch me at TrashCanFullOfDonuts and finally, brohoof everyone!