C H A P T E R O N E

I was sitting quietly in my favourite restaurant tucking into my favourite sushi, and then I noticed him. He was carrying five plates on his arms and two glasses in each hand, he was doing the impossible but held a beautiful smile and didn't think twice. In my eyes he looked like an angel, his presence lit up the room. 

I dropped my fork onto my plate, I couldn't possibly eat at a time like this. I was thinking about nothing other than him. I kept thinking about his strong arms carrying all of those plates and his brown hair that bounced along as he glided peacefully from table to table. 

"Can I take that for you?" I heard a voice that dragged me from my heaven. I looked up to see who had spoken and found that it was him, the waiter. I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine. No words needed to be shared between us because all of our emotion was poured into that look. I could see the pain and boredom behind his eyes but, I also saw his hope and his dreams. 

I nodded quickly whilst keeping my eyes directly on his and he expertly took the plate off the table and held it in his capable hands. As he walked back into the kitchen, I felt an immense pain in my chest. He opened the door and drifted into the room, without a second glance, I felt as if the bottom had just fell out of my world. 

When he was gone I thought about what he was doing. I pictured the pristine kitchen with sparkling floors and I saw him, there. He was standing at the sink with yellow marigold gloves on his toned forearms, covered in hot bubbles. With a brush in his hands, he began to wash my plate from all of it's dirt. 

Before I knew it he was walking purposefully back over to my table, a giant slab of cake on a plate in between his fingers. 

"I brought this for you," and he passed over the plate along with a new fork, 

"Tt- thank you," I stutted. Why couldn't I speak to him?

"No problem," he smiled "And this is for you too." He then reached into his pocket and retrieved a small piece of paper.

"Ww- What is it?"  I started asking but, when I looked up, he was gone.

I looked down at the paper and noticed there was a series of numbers written on it as well as a little note. It said:

    Name's Urie, Brendon Urie :)

My eyes quickly snapped up and searched the room for my beautiful waiter. I saw him at the door for the kitchen and he shot me a smirk.

This was the only the beginning.

The story of me and my waiter.