The Goat Screetch

It was a sunny day when Abby decided to care for her goats. She opened up the worn red barn door to see her favorite goat, George, outside his cage.

As Abby went to put George back into his rightfull home, a small fenced in area that is probably not suitable for his well being, he charges toward her. Abby is terrified but stands her ground, as she will not let a goat ruin her day.

George stares at Abby menacingly and Abby returns the favor. Then, George charged. In a swift movement she dodges the attack. Abby recognizes some gardening sheers across the barn and runs to get them. As she does so, George has a different idea. He makes one large leap and bites Abby right in the shoulder.

Abby falls limply to the ground and let's out a strange noise. Her legs slowly turn grey and furry and her feet turn hoof-like. She starts to get up and once she does she sprouts two horns atop her head. Abby looks at her self in a dirty mirror in the barn and let's out an awful blood curdling screech that sounds very goat like.

Legend says that if ever you find an abandoned barn, you can here the distant goat screetch of Abbigal. And some way she will kill whoever steps foot in her goat barn and turn them to goats.

So the next time you here a screetch, think of poor, poor Abby.