introduction😐

This is what Starlett eyes look like. let me discribe how Starlett looks

Hair color: fawn

skin color: medium

eye color : (like the picture) lavender

She also has freckles

now to the story

" Wake up and get ready female dog"(by the way he used the other word). that's my uncle Corey, but I'm not allowed to call him that I'm only allowed to call him sir. He calls me female dog(once again the other word) its like my nickname everyone calls me."I want a cheese and ham omelette for breakfast do you understand"he said with pure anger in his eyes twisting my wrist. "Yes sir"I said still half asleep." I'll give you 5 minutes to get dressed and do your hair" he said letting go of my wrist slamming the bedroom door behind him. He must be in a good mood, he usully gives me 2 minutes. I ony wear sweatshirts, jeans and sneakers, sir and my boyfriend Josh says I'm too ugly to wear anything else. Here's what Starlett is wearing today

 Here's what Starlett is wearing today

I like sweatshirts that go over my hands because my hands are ugly too. I rushed down stairs to make sir his breakfast, after I'm done I grabbed a apple, my phone and my earbuds. I bought my phone and earbuds with my own money. I walk to school by myself since I have no friends. I'm listening to my favorite artist The Chainsmokers. I got to school a little early so I took out my drawing book and started drawing anime."That charater looks better than you"Josh said walking up behind me. I didnt say anything becuase I dont want to deal with his crap today. "Umm, hello, that was a complment"Josh said slapping me. "Thank you"I said not above a wisper. I dont want a boyfriend anymore, but I'm scared to break up with him, plus Josh siad I'm lucky I have a boyfriend considering how ugly I am, and he's right, my name, my eye color, my face, everything about me is ugly. "Don't ever disrespect me again female dog" (you know what I'm going to say). Josh slapped me, he looked like he was going to punch me but a tall stranger stopped him. "That's not how you treat a lady" the tall boy said with a smirk on his face. "Don't tell me how to treat my girlfriend." Then a girl that looked like the stranger walked up to him and grabbed his arm. "Are you this girl's boyfriend?" The girl said. "Yes" Josh answered. The girl started twisting his arm. "Are this girl's boyfriend" the girl said again still twisting Josh's arm. "I'd say no If I were you" the tall boy said. "hurry up and answer before I break you're arm" the girl said. "FINE I'm not, please stop twisting my arm" Josh said in pain. The girl hesitated but she let go of Josh's arm. Now would be the best time to break up with him I feel safe with the boy and the girl around, I don't know why. "You're not my boyfriend anymore" I said still looking at the ground. "Are you breaking up with me." "Fine, whatever Britney is better than you anyways". Josh screamed then stormed off. " Wow, that took some guts kid" the girl said sitting next to me. "I'm Isabel and this is my twin brother Kai." the girl said. "Hi" I whispered still looking at the ground. "What's your name?" Kai asked with a smile on his face. I got nervous when he sat next to me. I grabbed my bag and ran off. I cant let people in to my life, no friends, no boyfriend, no crushes, no one. I don't want them to betray my trust like sir and Josh. NO ONE WILL NEVER GET CLOSE TO ME AGIAN.