The Picture

There was a girl that a boyhad a crush on her, even though he had only saw her in the picture of herfriend. The boy always seeing the image of the girl in his mind and days passedby, a simple crush turns into love. 

The boy named "John" asked her friendwhat's the name of the girl in the picture and where she lives. 

John's friendnamed "Angelika" replied to John's question "Her name is Gail and she lives ina place called Constantine, about 6 km from here to there" John replied "Thankyou so much Angelika" John hugged Angelika with a smile and they laugh. 

BeforeJohn travels to the Constantine, Angelika asked him "Are you really sure aboutthis?" John replied "Yes I'm sure about this, for the first time of my life Inever felt this kind of feeling" Angelika smiled at John and said "Okay, justbe safe and good luck" John smiled and rode a car. 

While driving, John'semotions are mixed with happiness, excited, and calm. When John's arrives tothe Constantine, he was stunned because the detail of every house were beautiful.

 John asked an old lady who was cleaning a falling leaves on the ground whereGail lives. She point the 2 story house and she said "In that house is whereshe lives" John thanked the old lady.