「84th period」: scheme time

please don't mind number of times I reposted certain chapters, it seems that i am experiencing certain technical difficulties (aka my wifi is really shit). i'll work with it while i can, until then please bear with me.
( ̄▽ ̄;)
えみ

.

N A G I S A   S H I O T A
潮田
student no. 11

It was pretty unusual to have the class gather at 6:30 sharp in the morning on the 13th of February--- a day before Valentines'.

Well, for us guys, we've tried going to school this early once with the small tank Itona built a week after the Korosensei underwear thief incident, but having the entire class gather, girls included, everyone knew something was up. Especially since we gathered without two certain people.

"What do you guys think, there's something between them, right?" Terasaka stood in front of the class, with Iroha and Karma's name was written on the board.

I never thought there'd come a day wherein the majority of the class would discuss it like this.

"Even if something is up, what is it to us?" Kataoka pointed out before half of the class argued.

"Isn't that obvious, Class Rep? All those who fell victim to either Iroha's or Karma's pranks, raise your hand" Okajima said and nearly everyone raised their hands in response. Even I couldn't help but agree.

"Korosensei admitted that they're the best pair to work together during the games" Kurahashi added. "It's kinda scary".

Maehara nodded in agreement, "Nagisa may be the best assassin in the class, but look at how harmless he is..."

"In comparison to those two demons..." I heard Terasaka mutter audibly. "I fall prey to them all the time".

"Rather than a match made in heaven, it's more like a match made in hell" Kimura agreed.

"Hmm... Not that I'm against it, but if they really do end up together, they'll be a power couple no doubt" Nakamura hummed casually.

"And I can only imagine the despair our class would have to go through" Hazama remarked.

"I fell victim to them too. But that's exactly why I think its a bad idea" Itona raised a point calmly.

Even Kayano was shivering at the thought, "But you know, combining Nakamura, Iroha and Karma-kun are bad enough but Iroha and Karma-kun dating? Worst comes to worst, torturing us might become a hobby of theirs"

"Wouldn't Karma be way terrifying if we try to get in their way though?" I sweat dropped.

"Well, what do we know so far?" Yoshida asked, earning an answer from Muramatsu, "Karma definitely has a thing for Iroha".

I recalled what he said during the exams, "Well... I did hear of that but..."

"Huh? I thought Iroha liked Karma?" Itona asked dubiously.

"Guys..." Isogai interfered with the ruckus in the class, "In the first place, we know how sadistic those two are, are you sure you want to mess with them?"

Mimura answered, "That's why were doing this".

Sugino cheered in agreement, "Right! Right! We have to separate them while we still can".