The Line

When you sleep you enter a comatose-like state for a while. You are completely unaware of your surroundings. Some people who can sleep through loud disturbances such as hurricanes are considered "deep sleepers". There are stages of sleep, some deeper than others. The longer you sleep, the further you tumble down the rabbit hole. You fall and tumble through the stages of sleep... and then you wake up. They say that dreams are fragmented memories of a past life. They say that dreams come from the sub parts of your brain. Each person in your dream is someone you have seen before. But what if your dreams can predict the future? Does that mean you have a sixth sense? Are you a prophet? Nearly every single dream that I have had has, in some strange engimatic way, has predicted the future. They tend to deal with myself but sometimes with others. If I have been able to accurately predict the future, then does that mean the brain has the ability to slip between realities? Blur the lines between reality and fantasy? But if the lines are blurred, how do you know if you are truely awake? What if the world as we know it is just interconnected dreams? And when you die... do you finally wake up?