Chapter 1

I'm ordinary. I live an ordinary life, go to an ordinary school, and have ordinary friends. My life has never been anything extraordinary. Yet again I'll say it, I'm ordinary. That was, until this summer. The summer of 2013, where everything changed.

"You're gonna miss your flight!!!! Let's go Chloe!!" Shouted Marissa, my best friend who I'm sadly leaving when I move LA. I was going to pursue my dreams of becoming a famous musician. I have a YouTube channel with about 100,000 subscribers.

My favorite Youtuber is Connor Franta. He was so dreamy. I loved everything about him. I wanted to meet him so bad.

I arrived at the airport on time, and my flight was long and grueling. I finally arrived in La at about 7:30 that night. This was my first time living on my own. I was kind of nervous. I walked to my apartment, which wasn't far down the street. All my stuff was being delivered the next day.

I walked into my apartment. It was empty, but so full. The bare walls held so much promise. I could feel it. This was where I was gonna make it.

I unloaded what I had into the little bit of furniture that came with the apartment. I laid on my bed, and then realized my fridge wasn't coming til tomorrow. I ran out to Taco Bell to grab some late dinner.

I walked in and started in order my usual, when I heard some familiar voices behind me.

"Oh my GOD that girl is hot!" A male voice gossiped. "Man, I'm gonna go talk to her." I kept my cool as I realized who the voices were.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the one and only CONNOR FUCKING FRANTA!!!

"Hey- oh my god you're Chloe Ferrini! I love your music!" Connor fangirled.

"And you're Connor Franta! I had no idea you knew who I was!" I fangirled in return.

"Okay, so you have to hang out with Jc, Kian and I. Like it's not a question. Come on!" Connor basically dragged me to their table, which I was fine with.

We all talked and hung out for a while. It was super fun, and we headed back to their house for a while afterwards.

"Let's play a game!" Connor suggested. It was about 10:00 pm at this point. We were all getting tired.

"Nah, I'm super tired." Kian yawned. We all nodded in agreement.

"Well, I guess I better head home then." I started to get up and get my things, but Connor stopped me.

"No! You can stay here tonight! If you want I mean." Connor giggled awkwardly.

"If it's okay with you guys, sure!" I smiled. The five of us piled in the living room. Jc and Kian on the floor, Ricky in the chair and Connor and I on the couches. We all laid down and watched a movie. I must've fallen asleep first.

"Chloe! Chloe!" Connor was shaking me awake. There were tears running down my face. I had a horrible nightmare.

"Hey, you're okay now." Connor assured me. He picked me up are carried me to his bedroom. Everyone else went to their rooms earlier that night I guess.

Connor laid me in his bed and laid with me for a while.

The last thing I heard before falling back asleep was, "I gotta make this girl mine."