Eloise College

"SUMMER WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE MOVE YOUR ASS AND GET IN THE CAR THIS INSTANT!" Mum yelled from the front door while I struggled with wearing my Adidas sneakers. Since I wanted to make a good impression as always I dressed up in a grey Adidas sweater with black tights and my shoes. Hurrying up I ran to the front door, grabbed my luggage from beside the door and headed for the car that mum occupied which would soon be my baby. It was a nice luxurious Mercedes AMG GT.

I climbed inside the car and mum sped up into the parking lot of my soon to be college. As far as I know this is a college for only kids with rich papis but lets not get ahead of ourselves. After getting a good lookover the college ill be attending, I plastered my best smile after waving goodbye to Mum who walked off to the subway station since the car will be with me. I got my luggage from the trunk and walked to the campus which was undeniably huge and welcoming.

I walked through the doors to the front desk where I checked in for my schedule and dorm keys. I was in dorm room 304 which was on the third floor but thankfully I wont have any trouble with the luggage since there was an elevator. As I was in the elevator and about to close the doors a hand stuck inside pushing the doors open again. "Waiiittttt" said a girly voice. I look up and see a freaking model infront of me and I suddenly felt very insecure. She had perfectly tanned skin, light brown hair that was tied up in a perfect messy bun. She smiled sheepishly at me as she got in with her own set of luggage. "sorry, am Rosiana but people call me Rosa" said the girl while sticking out her hand for me to shake. "ya sure thing am Summer but oh well I don't have any nickname" I said while chuckling at Rosa who had a smile on her face. " well Summie I think me and you are gonna be great friends" I cringed at the nickname but nonetheless agreed with her. "sure thing, so what dorm you got?" I asked her. "am at dorm 304" she said sounding disappointed for some reason but as I said my answer her face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Well consider yourself lucky because you get to share a dorm with my amazing self" I said while we were both grinning like idiots. She let out a squeal and the elevator dinged signalling that we arrived at the floor. As soon the doors open Rosa took my hand and dragged me to the dorm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Am going to go down and meet my friends, wanna come?" said Rosa as she emerged from the bathroom.

"As much as i'd love to meet your peeps, ill have to decline because I didn't sleep well and am overly exhausted but am sure I can arrange meeting up later after I get settled" I say in response earning me a groan from Rosa as I chuckled.

" Ugh fine but am bringing them over later today and I don't care if you were showering nor sleeping nor anything. Kay?"

I nodded not bothering to answer as I collapsed on my bed at the right side of the large room and going into a dreamless sleep as I heard the door close indicating that Rosa left.

======================================================================================================================

Author's Note:

HEY MAMA CITASSS AND WELCOME TO MY AWESOME BOOK AND AM NOT GONNA TRY TO BE MODEST BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW AM RIGHT.

HAHHAHAH KIDDINGGG ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND I KNOW ITS KINDA SHORT BUT TRUST ME WHEN I SAY AM TRYING AND ILL GET BETTER I PROMISE BUT FOR NOW YOU HAVE TO COPE WITH MY STUPIDNESS. ANYWAYSS IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. HERES THE CAST FOR THIS BOOKIIIEEE.

Madison Beer as Summer

Steven Kelly as Dastien

Adriana Lima as Rosa

Garrett Neff as Nathan

Brandon Stoughton as Lucas