The new life

Chapter one

"Emma we have got some news for you". "What?" Asked Emma (the main character of this story). Her mum and her dad were just about to tell her some news. "Well we are moving house so that means that you have to go to a different school" said Emma's mum nervousley.

She knew that Emma wasn't going to take it well. Emma is a very shy person so she would not like the idea of moving to a new school with children who she didn't know. As well as a new school, she will also be moving to a neighbourhood full of children that she didn't know.

"Mammy, all the kids will laugh at me" sobbed Emma. "Why would anyone laugh at you?" Asked her mother. "They will laugh at me because of my name. My name is Emma Little and I am taller than the kids in my school who are two years older than me" cryed Emma. "There are lots of people who have much sillier names than Little" said Emma's dad trying to cheer her up a bit.

Emma stoped crying but she was still sad. She would miss heroine and only friend thatshe had ather school.

"Come on now, we have to start packing because we are leaving in two weeks so we have to pack things that we won't need till then" said her mum.

So Emma set of to her bedroom to start taking all of her shorts and shorts leave tops and put them into a box. When she was finished packing she only had some pairs of clothes left. She flopped done on her bed with her head full of questions about what the new life. After a few minutes she fast asleep.

THANKS FOR READING AND VOTE. Rember this is my first book.