Ch 1 : GDragon ( 1 )

We are BigBang, five Young Men with different characters with the same dream. We born not as blood brothers but we stay together and our bond more than you could call as real brothers. We life and breathe in the same way to chase our dream and prove to this world, be famous not easy but we always try our best not to give up. Our fans is our proud VIP, our Very Important Person because us without our fans is nothing.

These are our story, Kwon Jiyong, Dong Youngbae, Choi Seung Hyun, Kang Daesung and Lee SeungRi. You know us because we are popular, but we believe not all of you know us well and our life. Our story behind our popularity that fill with sweat and tears. We sacrifice lot of things but some of it become unseen. Will you read and try to understand? Or it just become stories that forgotten just because you though our life won't be that hard. We are... Bigbang

Leadersshi Kwon JiYong ( GDragon )

On the stage, Kwon Jiyong is famous GDragon and Our humble Leadersshi that love our Fans VIP so much. But when he is not on the stage, he is only our beloved brother and friend that fragile, shy, kind, clumsy, sleepless, scared of ghost, skinny young man in his big size hoodie. Kwon Jiyong is a talented song writer, but for make all those songs he sacrifice his sleeping time at night. Can't sleep, that will be his reason when any of us awake and ask why he still awake. When actually all of us know the truth, inspiration in his mind come at night and he afraid he will forget it if he go to sleep until tomorrow morning. But that slowly become his body habit, insomnia and stress make him sleepless at night and he will be walking sleepy head when everyone awake in the morning,to eat his breakfast after we whining to him to eat first before he sleep on his bed till our lunch time come.

Kwon Jiyong might be a cool G Dragon that make every eyes look salute and envy him as talented young man but Kwon Jiyong is very humble and he always pay respect to everyone with his 90 degree bow, even to younger one than him. If you ask the reason why he did it? He will smile and told you, without everyone Kwon Jiyong only nothing and G Dragon won't be like now without everyone love. Or he will only smile and giggling shyly.

Kwon Jiyong look tough and strong, but actually he is very fragile, easy get hurt. His popularity sometime bring trouble too. You might think, no girls that won't love her. But the fact is he face several time of broken heart just because of get fooled by love and just because he love too much and in the end feel hurt too. Some only use his love to get popularity, some only leave just because he is too famous and feel unsafe as his girlfriend, some leave in the middle of journey, just because he is too busy in point till the girl decide to end it. He fall in love with heart but in the end broken heart into piece too even he never show out how hurt that inside his heart. He only write out all of it as nice memories to remember in his lyrics. We know that, we feel that but he will just will pretend like it will be fine later and in the end will cry in silent while watching Korean Drama in the middle of night.

Kwon Jiyong is our cool leadersshi, he always give chance to all of us to talk more on stage, while he smiling at us rest catching his breathe after drained out all his energy and wish no one see how tired he is with wide smile and a small towel on his hand wipes away his sweat. He sweating like just take a bath on stage, panting to breathe in his talk, because he always perform on the stage with all he could give and serve the best for our beloved fans VIP. Kwon Jiyong that look like shy kid behind the stage curtain peeking on our fans VIP, will be cool G Dragon in his first step on stage. Full of charisma and make all eyes look at him proudly to attend our concert.

Our Leadersshi Kwon Jiyong always lack of sleep at night and he will be sleepy ghost in the morning. He could sleep anywhere without need luxury or any service. No need wide bed or soft pillow, he could sleep on couch or on the floor mat with only use blanket to wrap him self and hide inside it. He only use his hand as pillow or a small bag or cloths that he put to be pillow when he feel sleepy. Americano coffee is his favourite drink, less sugar and double shot espresso each time stay awake to continue his work and avoid to fall sleep. That is why when he fell sleep on backstage, car or plane, all of us will let him sleep more and no one will have heart to wake him up until our schedules come or we arrive from the flight or trip.

Kwon Jiyong will pretend didn't care when other bash him outside with several different kind of rumor about his life or him self. But actually he is very care, easy get hurt, easy feel sad, easy feel down and he is human with feeling too. But he still act be strong leadersshi and tough Kwon Jiyong, it wasn't because he didn't care but he know well that is the popularity side effect, the risk to be famous. G Dragon and Kwon Jiyong, same person with same dream that we proud to know. If only he could find his real happiness without get hurt again. I always pray for it and i believe our fans VIP pray for the same thing.

This is from me, a best friend of Kwon Jiyong, one of member of our Leader G Dragon in Bigbang. If you are our Fans VIP, you will know who am i. I'm the one that will come when the night end and the sweet pear that only feel grateful to know, meet and have him as my best friend. And if you guess my name perfectly, you could choose who is the next person that will talk and share their stories about our leader Kwon Jiyong.