1.

Dani POV.

It was one week ago. One week ago, I saw Lauren the last time. She had left us, without a trace. She got a chance to go to Australia for a job as a choreographer. She always wanted to do that. And now, she was gone, in Australia and didn't say goodbye or something. I always thought, she wouldn't leave me and would always be here for me. I mean, she always promised me that. But now I knew, that she didn't care about me. I sat on my bed and got tears in my eyes. I had been crying only because of Lauren in this fricking week. I asked myself, why she left us. Did she not feel comfortable anymore? Did she only want to go away, to another country? I couldn't find answers for all these questions, which were running through my head. I started crying, because I couldn't take it, that Lauren was gone. I got up from my bed, walked out of my room and without hesitation into Laurens room. I walked to the middle of the room and looked around. Normally, Lauren would sit on her bed and would write on a new song or think about a new dance, but she wasn't here. I walked to her closet and opened it. I had been doing this for one week now, because I was confused, because the closet was full with clothes. Only a few clothes were missing. Lauren wanted to go to our grandma, before she went to Australia, because she wanted to think about this chance, so I think so. And it seemed like she knew, what she wanted.

Throwback

I walked out of my room and knocked on Laurens door. A quiet "yes?" from my older sister was the confirmation, that I was allowed to go in. I had been fighting with her a few minutes ago and now I wanted to apologize. We argued about the thing about Australia, again. I walked into her room and saw, that Lauren stood infront of her closet. "Lauren, what are you doing?", I asked her. On her bed, there was a big travel bag. What did she want to do for God's sake? "What does it look like? I'm packing.", said my older sister, but she she sounded annoyed and sad. I walked to her and put my hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry for what happened a few minutes ago. I didn't mean it like this, I mean, you're my sister and I love you, you know that right? Let's talk about it again okay?", I hoped, that she would say yes. "I'll go to grandma for a few days. I wanna think about everything and I wanna calm myself down. I will think about it okay?", Lauren sounded really sad. "Please forgive me.", I said and got tears in my eyes. I looked at her. "Okay.", was the only thing she said. It really seemed like she wanted to go to another place. Then she looked at me and walked to the door. "Bye", was the last thing, that Lauren said to me, before walking out of the room and walking out of our house. I hoped, that she would come back soon. I already missed her, and it hadn't been five minutes since she left. I was torn from my thoughts from a knock on the door. Christina, the oldest sister, came in and looked really worried. "Where's Lauren going and why does she have a travel bag with her?" I explained it to her and she nodded. "She should take her time.", said Christina and hugged me tightly, because I started crying. Christina calmed me down a little bit and went with me to the living room, where my other sisters sat and talked. We sat beside them and started talking with them. I was looking forward to the day, where Lauren would be here again, but now, she had to clear her mind and head.

End of Throwback

I cried again, because I couldn't take this memory. Lauren was in Australia now, and didn't say anything. That made me really sad. My other sisters were also sad about that, but they hoped, that Lauren was doing well. To be honest, I wanted to talk to Lauren and I wanted to tell her that I hate her, but that wasn't like this. I was disappointed. After a few minutes, which I spent with crying, I took my phone and called Lauren, but she didn't answer. Lauren was so stubborn. Then I looked at the clock. It was 10:45 p.m. I changed into my pyjamas and went to bed, but I couldn't fall asleep. My mind was racing and racing and racing. But after what felt like hours, I finally fell asleep.

Hey guys,so this is the english version of "Forever to Australia", I hope you like it. This also was the first chapter, and there will be 11 chapters. <3

-Vanessa