Suicide

I held the pill bottle in my hand. I was shaking violently, an tears rolled down my red cheeks. 'Don't do this! a voice in my head shrieked. So, I painfully reminded myself why I was ending my life in the first place:

Reason One: Bullies. They mercilessly tortured me everyday at school. Boys teased me about my weight, telling me I looked like a truck and tat I looked ugly. Girls spread rumors that I stalked Sean... the boy I liked.

Reason Two: I am invisible to grown-ups. When I try to tell my Mom my problems, she ignores me an doesn't keep eye contact. My teachers aren't there for me, and sometimes, when my guidance counsular thinks the hallway is clear, I hear her telling others my business and how boring I am.

Reason Three: I'm not pretty. I'm not artistic, musical, or creative in any way! I'm useless! I'm just a waste of air and space in this over populated Earth.

Reason Four: Abuse. I remember my father used to beat my siblings. Now my sister is the only one who understands me, and knows how I feel. She is the only one who loves me.

So remembering this, remembering who wronged me, who made me feel unwanted, who beat me and who made me feel ugly, hopeless and useless.

With one last thought, I downed the whole pill bottle, threw myself onto my bed, ad cried myself into a peaceful, endless sleep.

~~~~~~

These reasons are real, but I'm fine. I would just like to say for anyone who has any reasons to try to cut or do suicide, please talk to me. I know, how to deal with this, I've dealt with this my whole life, and I know how to get through this. so please talk to me or someone before you act on these things,(cutting, suicide, etc.)