Chapter 1: Welcome to Kyrat (part 1)

[Ajay's P.O.V.]

                         My mother had just died recently and her dying wish was for me to take her ashes to Lakshmana. Which is what I am determined to do. It was a long journey but it was worth going all the way to Kyrat. 

                        On the way to Kyrat there was this girl we picked up. She was a little darker than me, shorter than me by a bit, had purple and black and hair, and was maybe a year or so younger than me.

[Stormy's P.O.V.] 

                         I had been to Kyrat a little bit before the war started but I hadn't been back sense. But I had no idea why I had to go back after all these years.

                        All the way there, there were two other guys, an older women, and a monkey who I was guessing was her pet. I sat next to the younger guy and the monkey. But the whole time on the bus it was pretty quiet.

[Ajay's P.O.V.] 

                       I sat next to the "mysterious" girl the whole time. It was quiet the entire time until Darpan asked us for our passports. I tap the girl on her shoulder and hold out my hand so she could give me her passport. She hands me her passport shaking a little.

                      "You alright?" I ask handing Darpan the passports.

                      Before she could answer the bus stopped and we both turn around. There were guys with guns. They Started checking under the bus when two soldiers get out of the bus and a gun fight breaks out. 

                       Next thing we know it the other guys start shooting at the bus. "Get down!" Darpan yells as he throws himself on to the bus floor.

                       I look over at the girl making sure she was okay. "To the door." Darpan says.

                      We go out the door to have a gun pointed at us as a helicopter is landing.  A guy gets out of the helicopter. He had blonde hair, pink pants, and a black jacket on. He slowly makes his way towards us. "I distinctly remember saying stop the bus." he says to a soldier. "Yes, stop the bus. Not shoot the bus."

                       I look over at the girl who is also looking at me. "I'm very particular with my words. Stop. Shoot. Stop. Shoot." he's starting to get very hostile but in a weird calm way. "Do those words sound the same?"

                       "Things... Things got out of hand." the soldier says holding his shoulder cause he got shot.

                       "What was that? I didn't hear you." he's now reaching into his coat.

                      "It got out of control." the soldier says repeating himself.

                      My heart was beating through my chest at this point. The guy pulls out a pen. "Got out of control. I hate when things get out of control!" he starts stabbing the guy with a pen.

                     Me and the girl jump back and fall on the ground. Once the guy stops stabbing him he sits on the ground in front of us. "And I got blood on my FUCKING shoes." he says.

                     The girl looks over at me and I could see the fear in her eyes. He looks at both of us. "At least he didn't completely fuck it up."

                     He stands up. "Get up you two." he says.

                   We do as he says. The girl moves slightly closer to me. "I recognize those eyes anywhere." he says looking at both of us. "Ajay Ghale and Stormy Garret."

                  Well it was nice to finally know her name. But I still had no idea who this guy was. "And who is this bloke on the ground. Is this your plus one Ajay?" he asks.

                 We both stand there. His soldiers start putting a bag over Darpans head. "Here hold this." he hands me the bloody pen. "I want a picture with both of you.

                He pulls out his phone or whatever it was and takes a picture. Neither me or Stormy smiled. After the picture he says "don't worry. This will be put behind us soon."

                 A bag gets put over both of our heads and we get into the helicopter.

                                                           To Be Continued...