The Hogwarts Express

Luna's P.O.V.

I walked onto the Hogwarts Express with my blonde hair flying. Ginny was sitting in an empty compartment, so I decided to sit with her. I was wearing my butterbeer necklace, a pink wooly sweater, jeans, and sneakers.
"Hello, Ginny," I said. I think that I may have startled her, because she jumped almost out of her seat when I came in. But it could've been some nargles.
"Hi, Luna," she replied.
"What's that?" I asked. I looked over at a drawing on a piece of parchment she was holding. It kind of looked like Harry Potter with a heart around him. I watched Ginny stuff the parchment back into her bag.
"Oh, it's... er... nothing. Oh, hi Neville!" she said.
Neville had entered our compartment.

Neville's P.O.V.

I was kind of sad that Harry, Ron, and Hermione wouldn't be returning for their 7th year. I usually sat with them on the train to go to school, but as they aren't here, I decided to sit with Seamus and Dean. I was about to open their compartment door, when I saw they were sitting with some cute Hufflepuff girls. I knew I probably shouldn't interrupt. I passed by some people, thinking of who I could sit with. Then it came to me. I pushed open the door to the 17th compartment. Ginny was sitting in there with Arnold the Pygmy puff, and- I trailed off in thought as I saw Luna. My heart started beating a little faster than normal. What was happening to me? I knew I had some sort of connection with Luna, but nothing like this.
"Neville? Earth to neville!" Ginny snapped.
"Oh, um, hi Ron." I said.
She gave me a confused look.
My face turned into a beet as I realized what I had said.
"Sorry Hermione, I mean, Harry, I mean, OH GODDAMMIT!"
Luna started to laugh her cute little giggle.
"You miss 'em too, don't you?" Ginny asked.
"Well, ya."
"I hope they won't be attacked by the nargles!"
Luna piped up.
I smiled.

Luna's P.O.V.

Neville took a seat beside me. It was a smaller compartment, so we were kind of squished together. You know, he is a very nice and sweet boy. I wonder if he has a girlfriend.... wait. Am I really asking this? I mean... well.... let's just say..... I hope he doesn't.
~
Neville must've been tired. He fell asleep about five minutes after the train left! He is now mumbling things in his sleep, like, 'lulu, lovegood, and nargles' I think Ginny thinks this is strange, but I personally, don't think this is strange at all! I dream about nargles all the time! Quite scary, actually. One of my worst nightmares has a nargle in it!

Ginny's P.O.V

I smirked as I hear Neville, sleeping, says 'lulu, and Lovegood.' I don't think Luna knows what this means, but I do. I think Neville likes her, no, I know it. From the moment they met, I'm sure they've had some sort of connection.
lost in thought•
If only Harry was here........ she wanted to pull out the picture of Harry that she snuck into her bag, but she couldn't, for Luna would see it.
~
Someone came by to tell them to get their robes on, so Luna woke up Neville to tell him that he ought to go do that as well. About 30 minutes later, they heard the train come to a halt, and heard Hagrid saying "Firs' years with me!"

Note from da authorrrrr
Soooooo sorry it's so short!!!! But I will keep adding more chapters and stuff as I go on! Hope you enjoyed!