My jealous mind

Warning..
May be to inappropriate for all viewers.

Shiemi~~~

I don't know why but I really want to call kamiki. I haven't called my friend for a while but I think I really want someone's comfort since I'm lonely in the hospital after rin left to cook me something. I always loved how he cooked really well. When she finally answers I quickly ask "do you still like Rin?!........" she hesitates to answer.

"No..... why are you asking.... It isn't your concern whatsoever." She still is pretty hard on me but fair. I answer looking down and talking away from the phone. " I'm just trying to make good conversation...... oh.. um ... do perhaps know .... I don't know..... know, about who Rin likes." I then go close to the phone with fast motion that almost making the phone fuzzy speaking into it.

"Well, I'm just curious it's not like I like i like him or anything. He's just my friend he doesn't think of me in that way.......

Right?" I rambled on flustered. But I guess that made her snap

"Are you stupid" then phone hang up.
Well I guess I'm not lonely anymore. I just look to the dark far corner the window's are shut and closed by curtains.

I miss rin. I wonder where he is right now. I should call him. Wait I think I'm acting like .... well kinda crazy.

Later with Rin and Yoiki at there house.

Rin~~~

I'm pinned against the wall with yoiki breathing heavily on me.
I don't know what's happening right now but feeling a tong slip through my mouth like a puzzle down my throat, saliva is pouring out of my mouth and forced into mine after he grasp my head back. I grab his tie in enjoyment and in pleasure.
It was sharp and painful. Trying to gasp for air each second. But then I completely forget to breath getting lost in his touch. each part of my body he touched began to get hot

I tried to push him off but i couldn't so I bite his tong with my sharp wolf teeth and I pushed him back

I tried to push him off but i couldn't so I bite his tong with my sharp wolf teeth and I pushed him back. he is still sweating all over, me painting out of control that it made me light headed.
"This isn't right!!" I like shiemi! I like shiemi! I scream in my head over and over but a part of my mind. in the back of my mind. deep within.

I loved him.

I loved his lips crossing over to mine.
I love his face sweating, being desperate for my lips.

I can't think like this.

This nerd is very reasonable and always sticks with the rules but kissing his older twin brother we did it once but that was because of me being really stupid.

I want to say that I always like sheimi but I feel that this is... and will always be one-sided. I want to forget about her.

I look over to him. He's hitting his head on the wall..... regretting it.