SWASAN OS: THE FLIGHT THAT CHANGED THE COURSE OF OUR LIVES

hiii guys Aditi here to share my very first os with all of u.... read n don't forget to comment.....
Guys its my very first OS.... I have already posted it on TU....so if u have read it n like it then please do vote n comment....

πSWASAN OS: THE FLIGHT THAT CHANGED THE COURSE OF OUR LIVESπ

It was a special day in the lives of gadodias n maheshwaris.... all were happy as the day of their children's engagement was coming .... all were happy....
#gadodia
gadodia's were waiting for their daughter to come back.... they informed her about her engagement date n she was coming back from Australia today... ragini who was tired from the work switched on the TV...and was shocked to hear the news.... the news which turned both the families up n down....
"The plain no. 123 Australia to India got crashed in his way"
with this news the whole mansion got shattered.... Their lovely daughter their shona was traveling In that flight n coming back India for her engagement.... They immediately went to airport to enquire about swara.... But all went in vain.... N their hopes got shattered with the words of the officer " I m sorry sir.... But we can't find ur daughter.... Who so ever was alive in that accident is admitted in the hospital or went back to their home.... But ur daughter was not their...."
Everybody was shocked with this sudden news..... Time passed n they believed their shona was no more.... That she left all of them.... But was it was the truth or destiny was going to play any new game.....
Let's see.....

@Australia airport (before accident)
A girl was seeing walking towards the counter.... When suddenly her phone rang... She picked the call...
Girl:ya baba don't worry... I'll be their soon... U just concentrate on the arrangements... U know I want my engagement to be the best...
(yaya I know that u all know who is she)
Shek: don't worry beta... Ur engagement will be the best... After all it's my elder daughter's engagement...
Swara:okay...ok now I'll talk to u later my flight has been announced....
Shek: OK...
She cut the call... She then started walking towards the place... While struggling with the luggage she hit the man... N a file fell from his hand...
Swara:(without looking towards him) sorry... I didn't see...
N then she bent to pick the file... When she got up... She just got lost when she saw the man... He was wearing a black suit with glasses... Looking like a Greek god.... (:Of course he would look like that after all he is one n only Sanskar Maheshwari...:)
Sanky : excuse me... My file...
His voice made her came back into senses...
Swara: oh.. Sorry...