A Good Way To Relieve Stress

Another long one guys sorry but I think this is worth the read! Enjoy ;) 

(Y/N/N) = Your Nickname

---------------------------------------------------

It had been a long day at the office. Everyone there was exhausted including you. You had all been working for hours on end editing A Date With Markiplier and it took much longer than you all imagined. The time was now 11:30pm and everyone was walking like zombies, collecting their things and heading for the door.

"Goodnight everyone! See you in the morning!" You shout up the stairs and was greeted with "Nights." from Amy, Mark and Kathryn. "Night!" Calls up your 2 year long boyfriend Tyler before you both leave and walk into the chilly night air.

You immediately  wrap your arms around yourself as the wind caught you off guard. It was sunny and warm all day, you had no idea where this bitter coldness had come from. Tyler, being the gentlemen he was, took of his green jumer that he had been wearing and passed it to you. You smile but don't take his offer, shaking your head, "No Tyler. You'll be cold then. It's only a 5 minute walk, I'll be fine."

He sighed and walked over to you, placing his jumper on your shoulders, "I wasn't asking. As you say, 5 minutes away." He smirked as you pushed your arms through. "Thank you." You smile back and take his hand. He locks his fingers with yours and gives it a small squeeze. His curly brown locks blowing in the wind. You could see his arms were tense and goosebumps start to appear on them. With this, you decide to walk faster.

It was very handy living so close to the office they all worked in as it meant they could save on petrol and walk there each day instead. As you approached your house, Tyler reaches into his pocket and pulls out the door keys. He unlocked the door and you both hurry inside into the warmth. You sigh with relief as you feel the heat of the house hit you. Tyler locks the door once more and then grabs your hand, pulling you to the stairs.

"Come on, I think we both need a hot bath after today." He says in a rough voice. You could see shadows under his eyes, telling you how tired he was as he never got shadows under his eyes. You say nothing, just nod and allow his to take you up to your shared bedroom.

Once upstairs and in your room, you collapse on the bed, hearing a small chuckle from Tyler. "I'll start the bath. Don't you falling asleep on me shortie." Normally, you would of made a comment on him calling you short, but you was too tired to argue, so you simply grunted. Hearing him leave the room into the bathroom and hearing the water starting to run you sit up and kick off your shoes. One piece of clothing at a time you took your clothes off, throwing them in the washing basket to be washed tomorrow.

Soon enough you was down to nothing so you decided to walk into the bathroom. It was much warmer than the rest of the house from the steam of the hot water. You catch sight of Tyler adding bubbles to the almost full bath. He stands up straight and looks at you. You laugh aloud when you notice his glasses had steamed up from the steam. He laughs too and takes them off, still smiling like the goofball he is.

As he begins to pull off his clothes, you knew the bath was ready so you turned off the water, put your hair in a messy bun and got in. The warmth of it was overwhelming. You felt it relaxing your tensed up muscles and warm you right to your bone. You sigh and close your eyes, letting the steam hit your face. Moments later the bath water rises around you, showing you that Tyler had now joined you, sitting behind you. His legs resting either side of you so you lean back, resting your back against his chest, head on his shoulder, yet you still didn't open your eyes.

Tyler body then shifts behind you, his body getting lower to the water and you just sigh, feeling the most relaxed you had all day.

You both stayed like this for about 5 minutes, no talking, just enjoying each others bodies and the warmth of the water. This was until he moved his hands to your thighs and began drawing circles with his fingers. You smile to yourself as he continues. It was when he started to move closer to your core and he began to nibble and kiss you neck that you let out a small moan.

"Tyler.. Not now.." You sigh as he moves one hand to your breast and begin to massage it, letting the nipple fall between his fingers. You moan lightly again. "Come on (Y/N/N), sex is a good way to relieve stress." He whispers then nibbles your ear.

You laugh and turn yourself around, resting on your knees. He smirks up at you, knowing he had won. "I guess you're right." was all you said before you pressed your lips to his. He brought his legs together then, letting you straggle him and sit on his thighs.

Just as he takes hold of your hips you pull away from the kiss and move to his neck, biting kiss and licking it on his sweet spot. This sent shivers down his spine and caused a growl to erupt from his throat. You smile but do not stop. As you continued to work his neck, your hand trailed down his core right down to his semi-hard on, taking it in your hand and beginning to pump it slowly.

Tyler then threw his head back and moaned lightly, bringing a hand up resting it on your hip as the other took one of your breasts and played with it lightly. You moaned and pulled away from his neck, causing him to look at you with those blue eyes you loved so much. You let go of his now fully hard member and placed both hands on his shoulders and begin to move your hips, causing friction on both of your lower region.

A moan escaped both of your mouths as Tyler then sits up, his face now millimetres from yours and he begins to peck your lips. He then moves down your neck, plastering it with kissing and bites that will definitely leave marks. You moan and stop moving your hips, causing him then to stop. You take a hold of his member and position yourself over it. You then slide down on it, taking him all in.

You both smile at one another, plastering a few more small pecks on each others lips before you begin to bounce up and down sending pleasure through the both of you. You both moan loudly with every other thrust, this is when Tyler reaches up and holds your waist tightly and begins to buck his hips up to you to match your rhythm.

"Jesus Christ Ty!" You moan loudly.

Tyler then rests his head on your shoulder so your wrap your hands up and play with his hair lightly, giving it small tugs now and then.

"A-ah! (Y/N)!"

He started to thrust into you even faster, his member now hitting your g-spot repeatedly. You almost scream in pleasure as he continues to hit you in the right place repeatedly. You could feel your climax fast approaching.

"Tyler.. Tyler I'm.." but before you could finish you felt yourself cum all over his dick. You held on tightly as he continued to thrust.

"Almost! Just a little more!" He says through gritted teeth. So you held on for dear life and soon enough his thrust become sloppy and you feel him release into you as he shouts your name. He pulls out and falls back against the bath wall, causing you to fall with him.

You both catch your breathes for the next few minutes in silence before you begin to laugh. "What are you laughing at?" You sit up, feeling even more tired than before.

"I think I'm fully de-stressed now." He chuckles and you both get out, taking your time as you were now fully exhausted and ready for bed. You both dry your bodies but don't bother to do anything else. You both head to your bed and get in, cuddling into one another.

"Goodnight beautiful." He says in a whisper as he kisses your forehead.

You chuckle lightly, "Goodnight goofball." And with this, you both fell asleep to thee sound of one another heartbeats.