Chapter 1

Once a upon a time there lived a smut named Robyn who feel in love with a bald guy named Aubrey.

It all started on the last day of school. The bell rang, students were running out of classrooms eager for their summer break to start.

Robyn and Aubrey attended an after school program called Pride. Robyn hated pride since the first day of school. She was planning to skip Pride to hang out at her friend's house, but Aubrey was desperate for somebody to come with him to Pride.

" No way! It's the last day of school, I'm not going to spend it in that dump!" Robyn screamed.

" Choley!!!!!" Aubrey responded.

" Ugh! Fine!" Robyn regretted saying

" Yay!!!" exclaimed Aubrey

Aubrey grabbed Robyn's hand and skipped happily to pride. Robyn greeted hello to Matt and Melissa.

" Hi Matt,"

" Hello Aubrey, I see that Robyn finally decided to show up,"

" Not really, Michelly forced me,"

" Good job Aubrey," Matt laughed

Robyn went to grab an apple, while Aubrey went to say hello to Melissa.

" Hi!!!" Aubrey said with lots of enthusiasm

" Hi Aubrey, where's Robyn?"

" Shes grabbing an apple,"

Robyn walked over to Aubrey and Melissa, and greeted Melissa hello.

" You have to come to Pride three days a week missy," Melissa snapped at Robyn

" Eh, okay," Robyn responded

" Let's go say hi to Helen," Aubrey suggested

Aubrey grabbed Robyn's hand and dragged her over to Helen.

" Helen!" said Aubrey

" What Aubrey?" Helen asked

" Hi!!" Aubrey answered

" Wow okay, Ashton is hot," Helen blurted out.

" Really?" Robyn questioned

" Yes, he isn't Asian!" Helen yelled

" Ok we're leaving now," sassed Robyn

The rest of the day is basically Robyn and Aubrey's normal schedule. Robyn goes on her phone, and she gets caught. Aubrey ends up writing one hundred lines. Robyn goes on her phone, and gets caught again. Aubrey ends up writing two hundred lines.

Robyn's dad usually picks up Robyn around 6:30, but today he was early. Aubrey was pissed at Robyn, but Robyn doesn't really care.

Around 6 Aubrey starts punishing Robyn for leaving early. Robyn responds by sending a picture of hot Cheetos. Aubrey is more mad than ever. Robyn gives up and starts texting Jazminey.

-------------------------------------------------------
This the real story of Rihanna and Drake. If you dare to disagree with me then f**k off b**ch. K bai byeshes!! 🍑 Chapter 2 is coming soon!

Special thanks to unicornsparkledreams for creating that bomb cover!!🍑🍑🍑