Someone like you (Severus Snape love story)

I looked through the church window and watched as a girl with auburn hair walked down the aisle. She was wearing a white wedding dress, while she held a bouquet of roses in her hand. Her auburn hair flowed down to her shoulders and she nervously pulled in behind her right ear as she continued to walk. Her pale white heels made no sound as she walked forward on the ground that was previously covered in flower petals by the young flower girl. Her piercing green eyes looked at only one person as she continued to walk forward - and that person was her soon to be husband.

He stood in a black suit, and a small black bow tie rested on his collar. His round glasses shaded his hazel eyes as he stared at his soon to be bride with a wide, confident grin on his face. He ruffled his messy jet black hair with his hand, causing the girl to flash a smile that held pearly white teeth. This entire scene caused me to cringe, and my heart to silently rip apart.

I watched as Lily Evans married the boy I loved, James Potter.

I heard that you're settled down

That you found a girl and you're married now.

I heard that your dreams came true.

Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.

I was watching their wedding from the church window. Because no one would want to invite me - Nicole Scarlett, a death eater. But it wasnt always that way. No, back at Hogwarts, I was James (and the rest of the marauders) friend. But then came that day, i believe it was in 5th year after we had taken some of our owl tests... James was torturing Snape like usual, but this day i had enough of it. Snape was going to accompany me in becoming a death eater one day, so i decided that i should probably begin to stand up for him.

"Stop it!" i yelled at James, "He doesnt deserve to be treated this way! Just put him down!"

James dropped Snape more out of shock then from anything else. James looked at me with a raised eyebrow, the smirk melted off of his face, as i had never questioned him before this. "What makes you say that?"

"I dont need your help, Mudblood!" Snape shouted as Lily tried to help him up. Lily stepped back in shock, and i couldnt help as a small smile lit up on my face. I had never liked Lily, but i suppose that was only because James fancied her so much.

James saw the smile on my face though, and pushed past me gruffly. "Apologize!" he demanded of Snape, trying to back up Lily.

"He has nothing to apologize for. He is only pointing out what is true," I interrupted, and smiled more as i saw Lily look close to tears.

"How dare you!" James yelled at me, "I thought that you were my friend!"

I had almost forgotton that he was standing there though, as i just wanted to hurt Lily more. "But i am James, i-"

"No, you are not!" His wand was now pointed at my throat.

"Come on Severus, lets go," i said as i helped him up, and as we walked away i heard Sirius say those tragic words: "See James, i told you that there is no such thing as a good Slytherin." I just wanted to rip that Slytherin symbol off my Hogwarts robe.

You know how the time flies

Only yesterday was the time of our lives

We were born and raised

In a summer haze

Bound by the surprise of our glory days

As i was thinking about this though, someone kneeled down next to me, looking at the Potter's wedding as well. His greasy black hair being the reason for my ended friendship with the boy i loved.