Whithered Yellow Roses

Yoongi stood in front of the small building stained with fresh pink paint. He couldn't help but wonder what happened to the familiar rusty grey building that stood beside his dark brown tattoo parlor.

            He looked up at the sign that was painted a disgustingly bright yellow that read, Minnie's Flower Shop, a disgustingly sweet name for a disgustingly sweet building. Yoongi shuffled into his parlor not wanting to meet the disgustingly sweet shop owner.

            The day went on and Yoongi tried focusing on the ink he stabbed into people's skin rather than the flowers that weren't being sold next door. Yoongi had been watching the door, and no one had entered. He was still baffled that someone would place a flower shop in this part of town.

           "Watching the new shop, I see." A voice behind him spoke. Yoongi whipped around and faced his taller, grape haired, co-worker, Namjoon. Yoongi just sighed at Namjoon and avoided his gaze. Namjoon knew about Yoongi's hate for bright colors, he found them cheerful, something the older boy wasn't.

          Yoongi sat on one of the leather chairs after he has flipped the closed sign. Everyone had left for the day and Yoongi contemplated just staying the night in the parlor. He barely had enough time to think about the day before a knock came from the door. He groaned and threw himself off the chair. He clumsily made his way across the room and raised his voice a bit.

         "We're closed." He called. He heard a small giggle come from the other side of the door. Yoongi gagged, hypothesizing who was on the other side based on the voice.

          "No silly, I am the owner of the flower shop next door, I wanted to say hi." The voice said. Yoongi rubbed his face, disappointed he guessed right. He reluctantly opened the door and once again gagged at the disgustingly sweet young man in front of him.

           They were like day and night, the man that stood at the door of Yoongi's shop had bright pink hair and a jacket a shade darker. The man was short. He would have been only a half inch shorter than Yoongi if he hadn't enjoyed wearing wedge boots.

          "I'm Park Jimin, it's nice to meet you!" He cheered. Yoongi resisted the urge to roll his eyes, he could be salty and rude but he never was straight to one's face. The smaller male held out his astonishingly small hand.

           "Min Yoongi." He said grasping the soft limb in this own. Jimin could feel the rough callouses that spread across the elder boy's hand, most likely from the tattoo pen that the boy held all day. Jimin held out a yellow rose for the artist. He took it reluctantly and the pink haired mochi bid his adieus.

           Yoongi managed to return to his small apartment before discarding the flower in the trash. From all his days working with symbols he knew yellow roses meant friendship and he would rather have anything that the bright fluffs attention.

           Big Bang's Bang Bang Bang blasted through his apartment. Yoongi picked up his black phone and slid the accept button. The familiar voice of his other co-worker, Jungkook rang into his ear.

          "Hey Hyung, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the warehouse." He asked. Yoongi smirked, finally he had something to keep his mind off the pink haired idiot.

          "Yeah, I'll meet you there." He told his youngest friend. He grabbed his black bag and headed out the door.

           The short boy walked along the dirt path through some trees until he was met with an old large warehouse with a sign that read "No trespassing". Yoongi ducked under the trees and circled to the entrance of the large building. Lights were set up inside by his two younger friends. The lights pointed at an empty spot on the wall, which was rare since most of the walls were already covered with paintings.

           Yoongi opened his bag and pulled out a can of paint. He stood back and began to spray the walls. Namjoon stood next to him and began to spray the walls of his building as well. Namjoon's parents had a lot of money but still respected his choice of career since his older brother could take over the company. They had bought him a warehouse so he wouldn't vandalize the streets and go to jail.

           Yoongi stepped back and looked at his friend's drawings. Namjoon drew Ryan, his favorite bear plush and Jungkook drew headphones and music notes. Yoongi then looked ahead at his painting of a withered yellow rose. He then tagged it with his street art name, Suga. He cleaned up his cans and looked at his art one last time.

"Screw you Park Jimin."

A/N: This is my first Kpop fanfiction so please tell me if you liked the story and if i should continue!