Prologue-The Meeting

Running Away(she's actually running she doesn't have a car or anything). That's all I can do right now. I have to protect myself and my little one. He was once so sweet but now I see that it was all a trap. I knew that once he was a good man but this...  This was just horrible. I can't and won't put my child through his torture and twisted games. I had to leave my best friend behind she knows why though I also told her that i wouldn't contact her for awhile because I didn't want to put her in danger. She's like a sister to me. I'm getting really tired. There's a house up ahead maybe whoever lives there will let me stay for an hour or two. I knock on the door and the most beautiful man opens it, and all of a sudden everything turns black.

I hear a knock at the door and open it. A beautiful woman with torn clothes and messy hair is standing there. A look of relief makes her face before she faints. I catch her and carry her to my bed. I then sit on the couch wondering how the heck the girl got all the way out here and what happened for her to look like that. He was beyond pissed if anyone did that to her he would rip them into shreds. No one should do that to man, woman, child or animal. I went to go check on her and her her moaning in her sleep. "N no please don't. I I didn't do it. Don't please don't hurt me" she whimpered out. I gently tried to shake her awake but she wouldn't budge. "Come on, please wake up" he said multiple times. When she finally woke up he was sitting on her waist holding her arms from scratching and hurting herself. Her eyes were wide with fear. "W-who are y-you? G get off O-of me!" She whispered scared for her life. When Jake finally noticed what she was talking about he quickly got off. "I umm I'm sorry. You were having a nightmare and wouldn't wake up" he tried to explain himself, and looked to the ground ashamed for what he didn't know.

Sooooo my pandas this is the first chapter of the 2nd book to Demetrius. I'm not finished with that book but the ideas for this one were popping at the time soo I wrote the first chappie for it. Hope you like it my pandas. Night for now it's almost 1:20 here. Be safe pandas