Chasing Secrets

Katara.Everyone Who looks at her sees a nice , funny & humble girl with a bitchy attitude.That's exactly how  she wants the 'normal people' to describe her.Only a few people know who she really is, those people are dead except 3 people.Amoli,Viraj and Melissa.Her three best friends.You must be confused right now.Why is everyone who knows the real her 'dead'?. Is Katara a ghost? No.Is She a Alien ? No is she Human?. Yes. Is she a killer? Yes.Katara and her three best friends  belong to one of California's most known gang the "wolf gang". No one knows. Not even their own parents.If you find out who they are, they will kill you without hesitating or thinking twice.They make guns , sell drugs and kill people. But they are really nice and sweet girls.But what happens when she starts talking to Jason Mccan. Everyone knows Jason as the 'hot' virginity taker.And some people know him als the leader of "Black Blood".Will they be friends? Will they tell each other about the whole gang thing?. Who will be killed first? a small world full of secrets and everyone is chasing them.

COPYRIGHT: this story "Chasing Secrets" including all chapters, characters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (JulianaEduardo/Garham) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.