My new Alpha

My mother Tracey the Luna of our pack and my dad the Alpha..He was tough but always made his pack feel safe around him,and Chase's parents were my dad's trusted Betas ,they were close!So Chase was born one year before I was born ..but our birthdays are both on the 15 September ..even though I should have become Alpha a fellow Beta also has the chance of becoming a Alpha
But we will be back at that in a moment

Me and Chase were best friends..as we had become older and Chase was turning 25 and that is the age you need to be to become Alpha of a pack..As the whole pack meaning all of the East West members in total that is 500 werewolfs,we had all decided that Chase will become Alpha and I will be number 1 Beta...I was super glad with the desicion...I know Chase he loves his pack..he knows everyone in his pack he has respect for everyone..and much more loving feutures!! "Are you sure your okay with me becoming Alpha?" Chase asks with a soft voice as we are sitting on his couch watching TV in the packs house!! (It was a mansion..well of course 500 people had to stay there!!)
"Of course I love you and I know that you'll be an amazing Alpha" I say with a understanding voice I change the channel and Liv and Maddie is on,we both start singing ...
"Come up with the sunshine something and my hearts blind, ready or not I show you what I got..if you say yeah I say whoa when you say stop.." and we both start laughing giggling ...
So that was us...that day after was his coronation...he looked so cute..!he's hair was actually combed..as we went to go sit at the table ..because there was a dinner to celebrate the coronation ..he took my hand and pulled a chair out fornme ..showing me I have to sit,as he came to sit next to me,we looked at each other when we saw a flash..it's our parents taking a photo of us.."Happy your the Alpha now and Audrey is the Beta,Smile"...my mom and aunty Melissa (Chase mother,his fathers name is Samuel) walks away talking about our teeth?We start giggling. ..as we eat our dinner Chase stops and takes a long glare at me.."you know your beautifull Drey (that is my nickname) and I love you for being you.."I gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek,I smile at him and say sarcastically "Oh i know "...

As the coronation ended we went to bed our rooms right across from each others..
I walk up to him and he demands as I am your new i Alpha you must come tuck me in..." I walk into his room with I smile."Of course anything for my Alpha..oh and remember training starts tomorrow so it's bright and early for us!" As I tuck him in he pulls me onto his bed pretending he's 5..!!"Good night pig head "

Note:
I'm new
Please vote
And comment to help me with my writing
Sorry I know there's a lot of spelling mistakes 😆