Chapter 1

All rights go to Rick Riordan. Unfortunately. 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nobody understood me , nobody knew the pain I was going through everyday all because of  some certain see green eyes that could stare straight into my soul and shaggy black hair that cascaded into my thoughts every day. My life's such a mess! Throwing a grape into my mouth I look around at my surroundings I'm currently sat at the dinner table in the Argo 2 with the 7. On my right Hazel is sat eating cereal deep in a conversation with Zhang and eating very nosily to my left is Valdez much to my dismay. There's a shadow directly in front of me all I have to do is a James Bond roll over the table and I can shadow travel out of hire just encase he decided to burst out with girl on fire.AGAIN! 

"Tell me again why I have to be hire Grace" I asked with as much grouchiness as I could muster.

"You know I actually have a first name its not hard to say...... anyway you have to be hire because its a intervention" Jason said very very quietly.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!" 

"We're worried about you Nico you're not talking to anyone your just spending all your time on the top of the ship" 

I could tell Hazel was trying to be calm but she had a lot of worry in her voice sure she was probably right but....." Just because I don't talk to anyone doesn't mean I haven't got friends.I HAVE FRIENDS!"

 "Keep telling your self that" leo said spitting fonzies everywhere.

"Every time I pass you your talking to your self" Percy annoyingly contributed to the conversation with his dreamy green eyes.....Stay focused Nico!

"who says I'm talking to myself" I could see the confused faces on everyone's faces and mentally cursed of cause now they think I'm crazy."Look just drop it I'm fine its none of you business anyway"

"Alright man we're just trying to look out for you"

"Well don't!" Now I know I shouldn't have snapped at Jason but they were starting to get on my bad side why cant they just accept not everyone has to be as bright as the sun everyday.SOME DEMIGODS ARE NORMAL!You know what I'm gonna summon them just to prove my point and with any luck it might make Percy jealous that I have other friends.

"Do you really want to know who I've been spending all my time with,who I've been talking to?"I said surprisingly calmly "But I'm warning you once you see them theirs no unseeing it."

"We've battled so many monsters I cant be bothered to go through the list including a very angry sleepy mud goddess. Personally I died and then cam back to life ,Percy and Annabeth survived tartarus,Frank almost died because his stick got burned,Jason got a stab wound and Hazel can freaking do Hogwarts magic!"

"LANGUAGE"

"I think Bad Boy Supreme can handle it."

"Don't say I didn't worn you." Closing my eyes I imagined the hole gang and eventually I could feel them around me.Now the torture starts!

................................................................................................................................................................

                                                                                       Leo P.O.V

Ok it was bad enough we had to go to England because the God's said monsters were forming camps (I wonder what there advertisement is fed up of not capturing enough demigods for dinner well join use and we can scoff down as many as we want) but know Nico's summoned a hole group of Gods knows who they are.What!!!! ......I never thought I'd see they day were Nico sings!

= Nico 

= Nico 

  I said you wanna be startin' somethin'
You got to be startin' somethin'
I said you wanna be startin' somethin'
You got to be startin' somethin'
Too high to get over (Yeah, Yeah)
You're too low to get under (Yeah, Yeah)
You're stuck in the middle (Yeah, Yeah)
And the pain is thunder (Yeah, Yeah)
Too high to get over ( Yeah, Yeah)
You're too low to get under ( Yeah, Yeah)
You're stuck in the middle ( Yeah, Yeah)
And the pain is thunder (Yeah, Yeah)

I took my baby to the doctor
With a fever but nothing he found
By the time this hit the street
They said she had a breakdown!
( Aaah) Someone's always trying, to start my baby crying
( Aaah) Talkin', squealin', lyin'
Sayin' You just wanna be startin' somethin'

I said you wanna be startin' somethin'
But you got to be startin' somethin'
I said you wanna be startin' somethin'
But you got to be startin' somethin'
Too high to get over ( Yeah, Yeah)
You're too low to get under ( Yeah, Yeah)
You're stuck in the middle (Yeah, Yeah)
And the pain is thunder ( Yeah, Yeah)
Too high to get over ( Yeah, Yeah)
You're too low to get under (Yeah, Yeah)
You're stuck in the middle ( Yeah, Yeah)
And the pain is thunder (Yeah, Yeah)

You're A Vegetable (You're A Vegetable)
Still They Hate You ( Still They Hate You)
You're A Vegetable (You're A Vegetable)
You're Just A Buffet ( You're Just A Buffet)
You're A Vegetable (You're A Vegetable)
They Eat Off Of You ( They Eat Off Of You)
You're A Vegetable ( You're A Vegetable)

Lift your head up high
And scream out to the world!
I know I am someone
And let the truth unfold!
No one can hurt you now
Because you know it's true
Yes, I believe in me
So you believe in you!
Help Me Sing It!

Ma ma se, ma ma se ma ma coo sa!

Help Me Sing It, baby!
Hee Hee Hee!
Yeah! Sing to the world! Sing it out loud!
Help Me Sing It!

Ma ma se, ma ma se ma ma coo sa! [x8]

"well that was interesting"