Chendy (Chelia X Wendy)

~Wendy's POV~

It was a normal day at the guild, rowdy and rather obnoxious. I was just talking with Carla. I felt kind of lonely today since team Natsu went on a mission without me so I was stuck alone. I've been feeling lonely for a bit now...ever since I met Chelia and then had to leave. I guess that would make sense since we became such good friends so easily.

"Wendy! Are you listening to me?" Carla snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh. Oh, yeah. Sorry Carla. I'm a little tired today." I quickly lied as I felt my face get slightly warmer.

"You did wear down quite a bit of your strength lately. You need to rest child." Carla's voice softened and I nodded.

"I will, but for now I wanna go visit Chelia. It's rather boring today and I wanna see her again. Will you carry me there please?" I asked Carla,  putting on puppy eyes and she sighed but smiled.

"Sure. Let's go." Carla gracefully leapt down from the table and trotted outside. I quickly followed her outside and then she picked me up and we flew off. Lamia Scale was rather far but not too much so we got there in about ten minutes. Carla placed me down gently and I opened my arms and she laid down, tired.

"Sorry for wearing you out Carla." I smiled.

"It's fine." Carla huffed a breath out and I walked up to Lamia Scale's entrance and peered inside. I got a few unsure glances from unfamiliar faces until I heard a familiar voice and turned my head to see Chelia smiling and waving at me.

~Chelia's POV~

While sitting at a table in the guild hall, talking with my cousin, I heard the door open and turned my head to see Wendy. She was so pretty.

"Wendy!" I smiled and waved at her and she looked at me with a beaming face.

"Chelia!" She cried cheerily and lightly ran inside, over to me.

"Good to see you again!" I gave her a hug and she hugged back.

"What're you doing here?" I asked, trying my hardest not to sound rude.

"I came here to see you. It's just been a while." She responded with a nervous smile and I swear I saw her cheeks turn pink for a second.

"Aww, really? You're so sweet!" I lightly tapped her nose.

"Of course. Would you like to go hang out?" She asked and I was right. She was blushing!

So cute! I thought to myself.

"Sure! I know a cafe we can go to if you'd like." I suggested and her eyes twinkled.

"That sounds wonderful!" Wendy beamed. I knew she liked sweets and cafes always have them.

"Great. Let's go! I'll be back later, Sherry!" I waved goodbye to my older cousin who acted like a mother sometimes then ran off with Wendy. I took her to a cafe by the end of the street. I just got a small sandwich and she got a cinnamon roll with chocolate.

We just talked, we spent the whole day there. By the time we left the sky was turning a dark purple as night slowly crept in.

"This was fun." Wendy turned to me and smiled.

"Definently...hey uh...can I talk to you alone for a minute?" I nervously looked to the side. I didn't know when I would see her again so I decided I should tell her how I feel now.

"Oh sure. Carla, wait here." Wendy set her white exceed friend down on a metal table outside of the cafe and followed me to a private area in between the cafe and a building next to it.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked with a smile.

"I really need to tell you something...it's been bothering me ever since I met you." I nervously scratched the back of my neck.

"What?" I could hear worry lace her voice. I didn't want to make it seem like I didn't like her so I thought quickly as I saw her get kind of sad since she was very emotional.

"I uh...wait..uhm..." I stuttered spasticlly until I gathered enough courage. I grabbed her shoulders quickly, trying not to be rough, and pressed my lips against hers.

I heard her squeak in surprise and it was so adorable. After a moment of shock, she melted into the kiss. Now we were just two girls, kissing.

I pulled back after a minute or two. Both of our faces were bright red.

"Heh...I love you..." I shyly smiled and she smiled back.

"I love you too." She gave me a hug and I hugged her back before she had to leave. I waved goodbye as Carla carried her back to FairyTail.

-----------
Please leave suggestions!!