{ONE}

After working all day, you stepped out of the Caffè and checked the time.

"10:38pm"

You sighed and saw your breath in front of you. You felt exhausted. You just wanted to jump into your bed but you still had to walk more than three blocks to your apartment. But still, no matter how cold, or tired you were you loved these late night walks. They were so peaceful and quiet. You put your headphones in and started walking, just like every other night.

As much as you enjoyed the walks home, you hated the job. Long shifts every day, always crowded and a nightmare boss. But hopefully by tomorrow, you will finally be on the path to having your dream job, being an idol. Tomorrow was your audition to be a trainee at Big Hit Entertainment. You had been waiting so long, Many years of dance and singing lessons, so much practise, and even moving all the way to Seoul. It had all been leading up to this.

After walking you finally reached your apartment.

You entered and scuffed across the living room to the couch, where you laid down staring at the white ceiling. Your eyes began feeling heavy and before you knew it you had fallen asleep on the couch.

{please give me feed back in the comments, I will post the next part very soon}