The Secret

"Did you pack your bags yet Talasha?" Asked Talasha's mom. Talasha, her mom, and her brother Steve would be moving across the country tomorrow. Talasha is 14, and Steve is 9. "Yes mom. i really dont want to move though. Oregon is so far away and I hear it has witches." Said Talasha."Oh, just forget about that stuff. just think of this as starting a new chapter,a fresh start to our new lives." Said Talaha's mom. Talasha was taking a look at her empty room with just a bed left in it and sighed. She didn't want to move. This was her home for her whole life. Well-until the divorce. She doesn't want to think that her parents are divorced. She will never see her father again. She will never see her friends again. She will be moving. Moving very far away, from Florida to Oregon. Once she moves, she will go to a different school, with different friends, different teachers, different everything. Talasha loved school. She loved learning. She walked over to the big box that had her books in it. She opened it and took out the book that was on top. It was the book her teacher had given her at the end of the school year. In the front it read, " Dear Talasha, you were a pleasure to have in my class this year. You are one of the best students that I have ever taught. Good luck in high school, and good luck in Oregon. Your teacher, Mrs. Houser."  Talasha teared up. She didnt want to leave. It was July, and next month she would be attending a new school. Steve barged in Talasha's room. "Hey Talasha, can you pack my bags for me, im going to Blayze's house. He wants to say bye before we move." "Ugh...sure. But you really owe me this time." 

When Steve walked out of her room she went on her phone for a bit and then she went into Steves room. She had never seen it so clean. When she started packing up the remainder of his things, she noticed a book. She opened it and saw it was a book of secrets about the house. They lived in a very old house that was built in the early 1800s.

SORRY GUYS I'M NOT GOING TO FINISH THIS FOR A WHILE BUT KEEP COMMENTING THANK YOU I HAVE A NEW STORY COMING UP SHORTLY YOU GUYS ARE MY INSPIRATION

LOVE YOU