Big Bang

A heart filled with love and kindness is a rarity. So if you're lucky enough to come across someone who has one, stay close. They're special.

— Marley C

Her problem was that she was too big for this world. Nothing was able to contain her. A ravaging genesis of wilderness. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And God said let there be light: and there she was. She's the sun and the moon. A luscious garden of beauty. A ship that you'd expect to get rescued by through the storm. And then God said let there be love: and there she was. Then he said let there be kindness, compassion: and there she was. It was magical. Everytime the lord proceeded to create another fabulous concept, she'd be its incarnation. The holy council met in the pearly gates, led by Satan. He said, all furious: "How cometh doest god maketh a creature so vuln'rable and p'rfect at the same timeth ? we art bett'r than h'r ! We shalt receiveth our revenge ! This is a disgrace to us and to all existence". She happened to be near by. She heard them. She felt strange. She hated herself. She couldn't believe that she reached a point of perfection that would make metaphysical creatures jealous. Oh but she was able to made the Gods themselves jealous. She was a combination of so many a good trait, that the lord himself realized that he created someone even more perfect than his own self. She entered, there was satan, and the four other angels: Death, Life, and Happiness and Sorrow. Weirdly enough, all that anger faded away in the absurd from the moment she walked, they were down on their knees, except Satan. Full of pride and ego, he stood as a wall. She smiled, he started to feel weak already, she came closer, and with every step he felt drained. Till she was standing right in front of him. She touched his shoulder, and he fell like midieval knight on his knees. In the meantime, the lord was watching. He felt fulfilled. He knew that he created something that shouldn't be created. Yet the very fact that it was a unwanted desire amongst his council made him do it. She was to be worshiped, to be pleaded for, to be marvelled at, an untouchable sacred secret ..