The Diamond Girl

It was a fine summer's morning and Emily was having her breakfast as normal in a school day. There was a thud at the door as the  postman dropped off the post and her dog barked loudly. He was a lovely golden Labrador called Benny. He knocked on the door and shouted 'delivery'. Emily went to open the door since her mum was still in bed. There was an oddly shaped object wrapped up in old brown paper with her name and address written on it.

Emily was puzzled by this package but didn't find it suspicious at the time. Her mind was too fixed on getting ready for school. About five minutes after the post arrived, her bus came to her stop. "By mum" shouted Emily loudly.

"By honey, have a good  day" replied her mum loud. Emily quickly chucked her package in her school bag and ran out of the door and caught the bus just as it was leaving.

" Hi Aaron, how was your weekend?" asked Emily.

" Alright, nothing special, you?" replied Aaron quietly.

"You okay, you seem pretty quiet today," said Emily.

"Yeah, just tired and stuff," said Aaron sleepily.

Aaron was one of Emily friends who lived a couple of houses down. He was also her secret crush. No one knew except from her best friend Bella. He had dirty blonde hair which he flicked to one side of his head and slightly spiky at the top. His eyes are sparkly blue, just like Cupid's.

"Bella!" exclaimed Emily.

"Hey Em, how was your weekend?" replied Bella.

"Cool, nothing really happened though," said Emily.

"Same here, Aaron and Josh came round to see Liam's new skateboard. They ended up staying for tea and ate all the brownies that I made," said Bella rather annoyed.

Aaron and his brother Josh were Bella's cousins and Liam was Bella's twin brother.

"Oh, that reminds me, I got this weird thing in the post this morning, but I have not had a chance to look at it properly."

Sorry, going to finish this story tomorrow. Please comment and tell me what I should do with the rest of the story. Thanks.