Crazy

My best friend has gone crazy. Her new powers have gotten the better of her. She's paranoid and doesn't know how to control herself. I don't know what to do...I don't know how to help her. I've tried to go to Dr. Lawheart's office but..he was no help. Even though he is her special doctor. He's one of the only ones that knows of her secret. Her mother can't even help her. I just want what's best for her.

   Trying to talk to her is no good either. She stares at me as though she's just seen a ghost. I want to be there for her but...how can I? What else can I do? She's scaring me. She rages often and sometimes ends up almost hurting someone. Her powers are scaring everyone  though. She is able to read people's minds. I'm not completely sure how it works yet but I'm going to find out. I'm going to help her.

   I met with Dr. Lawheart again today. This time without Grace. He told me that if we didn't understand it, then there was nothing that could be done. I'm not going to accept that though. We can't just turn a blind eye on her! I got angry and stormed out, heading to the library. I needed something to take away all this stress. What better way to relieve myself than with a book? Mrs. Capman, the librarian, noticed how sad I seemed and took upon the offer to try and cheer me up. I told her about everything with Grace and how stressful all this is.

   There was one sign of hope however. She told me that she had heard of this sort of thing and that I could take a look at the old newspapers in the back. The big machine could tell me any date in my past. She helped me find the very first source of the occurrence and printed it for me. It stated that the very first person was discovered having this case in 1942. He had all the same symptoms that Grace has. Paranoia, depression, and he was anti-social. It also says that...he...he ended up taking his own life. So there is no cure after all......No. I won't give up.

   We looked through the machine again and found another case from 1957. It was nearly the same..but this time something was different. This person..was still alive. It didn't say where she was relocated. Upon further inspection, I found....It was Reese Johnson. My grandmother.

-------------------------------------------
A/N-
Hello children. So uh, yeah, it's been awhile since I've been on here. But da chapter are gonna be short since like, I got things to do. Pfft, yeah right. I have no friends >_>. Anyway, I hope you like this first part(you probably didn't) I'll probably put out the next part like, in a week. I know, you're probably thinking: "Who are you talking to? No one reads your stories."
Yeah, I know, ICANDREAM.