Kirstie's and Anna's POV

Kirstie's POV

The girls are hanging out Anna's place. Anna and Ginger was laying on the couch cover up. Chloe was walking back and forth. I was watching Anna and Ginger text people and and I was also watching Chloe walk. "Chloe you okay?" I said "I like Mitch okay." feels better to say that ya know Kirstie." Chloe said "lol yea." I replied back. Anna didn't say anything she just sat there and was texting people. I looked at her phone and she was texting somebody named Karissa. Whoever it was sure had Anna busy laughing and other stuff.

Anna's POV

Me and the girls are at my place hanging out. I don't know what the others was doing because I was on my phone texting my best friend Karissa.

*the text messages of me and Karissa*

Karissa: heey

Anna: Heey

Karissa: wyd

Anna: Nmu

Karissa: same bored as ever

Anna: I know how ya feel gurl

Karissa: lol

Anna: Yup

Karissa: well I gotta go talk to you latter gurl

Anna: Kk bye gurl

*end of text messages*

At about 8:30 Chloe and Kirstie went back and I fell asleep. When I got up to let Ginger out I had a text from Mitch saying Scott likes you. Not sure what that was about but after I let Ginger back in I went back to sleep.

Sorry this is a short chapter but I'm trying my best because I have a job and I have go worry about school. So yea hope u like it. Stay tuned for some more!!! please vote!!! thanks!!! :-) !!!