Chapter 1 Part 1

Age and people:
You: 5
Sister- Kim Nayon: 12
Brother-Kim Yusik: 14
Cousin-Im JaeBum: 17
BTS: 16-18
EXO: 17-19
Infinite: 17-19
Got7: 16-19
Yup,no romance guys their ages are different because I'm planning on.....something. Also,you personally know Jinyoung,Yugyeom,Sung-kyu,and BamBam. You of course know JaeBum,duh. You will know the others later. Enjoy the story,readers.
----------------------------------

You used to think eomma and appa were in eternal sleep. Thinking that your parents were just too tired,you continued to live with your sister and brother. When they "first went to sleep",you were only two.

--Flashback--

"Mommy." you said crouching next to her. She looked pale and the floor around her stomach was painted red.

"Sweetie, be good to you're sister and brother, okay?" she said weakly.

"Okay mommy." For some unknown reason,you were crying.

"No! Mom! Wake up!" your brother slid across the floor and shook mom's body.

"Don't." you both looked up. Your father was standing very unsteadily. He stumbled forward.

"Dad!" your sister yelled. She immediately ran over and supported him. But she only managed to break his fall. Once he touched the ground,you noticed something shiny in his back. You looked at mom's stomach and saw the same glittery object in it. On the thing something was written.

'The Bloody Rose'

--Present--

"This one with the green hair is Yoongi,the one with orange hair is Hoseok,the purple-ish-pink hair is Taehyung,and the pink haired guy is Jin." Nayon said pointing them out.(Honestly, I don't know what color it is so look in the media.)

"So, big sis, the one with purple-ish-pinkish hair is Hosokie and orange hair is Yoongi,pink hair is Taehyung, and green hair is Jinnie?" you asked, poking your cheek because you were confused.

"No silly,see the pink one is-" (Nayon)

"Jinnie." (You)

"And the orange one is-" (Nayon)

"Hosokie." (You)

"The green one is-" (Nayon)

"Yoongi." (You) 

"And the purple-ish-pink one is-" (Nayon) 

"Taehyungie!" (You)

"Hmm? What are you two talking about?" Your brother stumbled in drying his hair with a towel.

"Bagtan!" you yelled and ran around his legs.

"Bagtan?" he questioned. He looked up at Nayon. She shrugged.

"She calls it Bagtan. I don't know why."

Yusik picked you up and sat down on the floor with you in his lap.

"_____, why don't we call him pink, green, brown, and orange? Simple right?"

You looked at him with a weird look. "But big sis said he was Jinnie,Yoongi,Taehyungie,and Hosokie."