Connection (Harry Styles Love Story)

(Hello. I'm Elsa. This story is in 3rd person point of view, but the girl in this story is really me, okay? Let's begin, shall we? I will make updates every day.)

Elsa Marie Ivory was sitting in her room listening to 'Lego House' (Like the sheerio 'she' is) when her phone started buzzing and saying "Excuse me boss, you have a text message." She picked her phone up and read her text. "Hey Elsa :) -Harry" Her jaw dropped. He'd been famous so long that she'd thought he'd forgoten about her. She typed back. "Hey Harry c: -Elsa" "Know what tomorrow is? -Harry" She smiled and decided to play with him a bit. "Uhmm...February 1st? -Elsa" "Yea but what else? -Harry" "The first day of February? -Elsa" "Oh come on Elsa! You know!" "Harry Edward Styles I refuse to believe that my little cupcake is turning 20 years old. I REFUSE IT!! -Elsa" "I know El, but it's true -Harry" ":C -Elsa" "Can you come out to see me for my birthday? -Harry" "Harry you know I live far... -Elsa" " Please! I miss you so much! I can't spend any more birthdays away from you! :'( -Harry" "Oh Harry don't cry! I'll come I promise! -Elsa" "You mean it?! :D -Harry" "Yes Harry CX -Elsa" "YAY!!! I love ya sis! -Harry" "Haha. Love ya too buddieee! -Elsa" "See you tomorrow, byeeeeeee!!!! -Harry" "Byee. -Elsa" Elsa jumped with joy. She packed a royal blue suitase with some of the stuff she thought she may need. 11:00 P.m. Time for bed. Elsa woke up at 6:00 A.m. and took a shower, did her hair, did her make-up (But not too much coz Harry doesn't like her wearing make-up), and put on a pair of baggy yoga pants and a sunset orange belly shirt with a small 'Elmo' face on the left breast with the words, "Tickle Me" on the front that showed her stomach and belly-button ring along with an over-sized hoodie which Harry had given her that said "Free Hugs". She boarded the plane at around 7:00. In about 2 hours, she had arrived to Ireland (Since Niall was home to see his family with the lads.) and walked off the plane to see Liam and Niall standing outside of a van. Niall ran up to her and 'Horan-Hugged' her all the way to the car. She got into the far back seat of the van to see Harry. Head on the window, eyes closed, small snores escaping his lips. She lightly traced her fingers under the cheshire lad's chin causing him to sleepily giggle and wake just enough to see her face. "Elsa? Wow, you look so different!" He looked her up and down. From her recently bleached blonde hair with her brunette rotts barely starting to show, to her hazel eyes that seemed to glow green in the sunlight, to her smile that seemed to make him grin, to her "Free Hugs" hoodie he had given her, to her yoga pants, to her white "Converse- All Star" that matched with Harry's. She smiled. "I know Harry. Look, it's 9 in the morning. Go back to sleep. I'll wake you when we get there." He nodded and layed his head in her lap. Her finger tangled in his soft curls as, much like a cat, he purred at her touch and soon fell asleep. When they arived at the hotel, they walked into the room and Harry immediatley collapsed onto the bed. He stayed awake, but kept himself face down, feet hanging off the bed. Elsa threw off her hoodie and tossed it onto Harry's face. "Urgh!" He yelled playfully. He threw the hoodie onto the other bed and examined Elsa's stomach. "I didn't know you got a belly-button piercing." She looked down and fiddled with it. "Yeah I got it last year." He smiled as he looked at her belly shirt. "Tickle Me." He read aloud, "Am I allowed to?" She looked at him and burst into laughter. "Uhm Hell to the no." He laughed along. "Fair enough." He tried to take his hoodie off, but the sleeves got stuck when he lifted his arms and he was stuck with his arms in the air like a retarded mokey. She laughed and walked over to him. "Here. let me help you." She said as she pulled at the top of the hoodie while her fingers danced along Harry's stomach. The tickling sensation caused Harry to laugh and wiggle. "Elsahaha stohohop." He pleaded. "Harry I'm only trying to help you. Just keep wiggling and you'll get out of the hoodie." She said as she moved her fingers from his stomach to his collar bones causing him to go mad and wiggle like a mad man. "ELSAHAHAHA!" "C'mon Harry! Keep wiggling you're almost out!" She said. She brought her lips to his navel and blew a wet raspberry. "AAAAHHH! ELSAHAHA STOHOHOHP IHIHITT!" He begged. A few seconds later, Harry finally wriggled out of the hoodie. "There," Elsa said, "Now you're free." She giggled. Harry breathed heavily . "Oh god that was torture."