Is this real? (Chapter 1)

I woke up to my phone ringing in my ear. It was Adym calling me. I answer:
'Heyyy bestie!'

'Hey (Y/N), Are you busy at 6?'

'I just woke up *I say yawning* Why?'

'Well... Jason, Soi, Riley and I are gonna go to the mall and we're wondering if you wanted to come?'

*I look at the clock and it was 4pm already*
'Fine! That explains why She isn't here!
*I giggle*
Tell Riley to pick me up.. I need to ask her something and we can meet you at your new place.'

'Awesome! See y'all there! Bye'
Adym hangs up. I got up and quickly rushed to the bathroom. I look in the freshly cleaned mirror. My hair was really messy and looked really knotted. 'I need to take a shower, I can't let him see me like this...' I turn on the shower tap and start to undress. I go into the shower, The water was as hot as boiling tea. I almost burned myself so I quickly turned the tap to make it a little cooler. I took about an hour and a half. I turned off the shower tap ,got out and wrapped my new grey towel around my body. I look at the mirror and wiped away the steam on it and smiled at myself. My eyes were sparkling in the mirror lighting, I never seen them sparkle so much. I look down and check the time on my phone and it's already 5:30.
'SHIT!' I yell out loud. 'Riley will be here soon!'
I plug in my blow dryer and started to blow dry my hair. It finally was dry and I pull out my curling Iron and started to curl my hair. After I curled it, I grabbed out my makeup bag and put on my makeup. I made it look natural but look sexy at the same time. I look down and I'm still not dressed. I run out of the bathroom, leaving it a mess in there. I put on my new pastel pink,blue and green romper. I put on my white socks and pastel blue with white anchors high tops on. I grabbed my phone and keys and left the apartment. I walked down the complex stairs and waited in the parking lot. I see Riley pull up.
'Heyy Riley!' *I say as I entered the car*

'Hey (Y/N), Did you bring money?'

*I face-palm* 'I totally forgot about that'
Riley hands me 3 hundred dollar bills
'Here.. Take this and buy something nice when we go to the mall'

*I look at her and smile*
'Riley! Thank You! That's why you're my best friend!'

'I know' Riley smiles back and starts to drive. We had small talk and I told her that I accidentally left the bathroom and mess. She laughed it off. I wonder was she didn't freak out at me for leaving it a mess.
~
We arrive at his new place and he met us at the car garage. He walked us up to his new apartment. We enter and it was bigger than I expected. I take off my high tops and I see Soi and Jason sitting on the couch watching TV.
'Hey guys!'
They looked at me and said Hi back. Riley goes and sits in front of Sawyer to watch the TV also. Sawyer starts to rub her hair. Adym told me to meet me in his bedroom. He wanted to ask me something. I walked into his bedroom and sat on his bed patiently. 5 minutes later he walked in and smiled. He turned to close the door and locked it. He turned back around and walked closer to me. His eyes were sparkling, I swear I almost got lost in them. His smile is so adorable.
'I'm glad you came.' He said
I started to blush so I looked away. He turns my head and smiles uncontrollably.
'Why are you blushing? You're too cute when you blush' Adym says

'Umm. Well I-' He cuts me off and gently puts his lips on mine. I stand up as I'm kissing him and he pins me against the wall. I felt like I was in heaven, His lips were a dream. I never want this to end. I never knew he felt this way about me. We passionately make out and I gently bit his bottom lip. We look at each other in the eyes and I release. He looks me up and down and bites his bottom lip. He knows I love it when he does that. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him and he gently lays my back on his bed. My heart starts racing, He kisses me again and then starts kissing my neck. I let out a soft moan, and he starts to take my romper straps off my shoulders. He starts to kiss down my chest, I let out another soft moan. He looks up at me and smiled. He got off of me and stood up and starts to take off his grey joggers. He was wearing his blue Calvin Kleins. The pair that I bought him as a birthday gift. He crawls back on top of me and takes off my romper. I was wearing my black strapless bra and black lace panties to match.
'Adym..' I say as I sit up

'Yea (Y/N)'

'Umm.. I never knew you felt this way about me.'

'What do you mean? I've always felt this way about you. The way your eyes sparkle in the natural light, Your adorable smile and your cute laugh. I just wanted to make you mine since day one but I didn't know how you felt about me.'
I start to blush again and grab his shirt. I slowly lay back and start kissing him.
He slowly moves his hands down my body and gets close to my pussy. He puts his hand in my panties and starts to rub my clit. I moaned and he starts kissing my neck again. He slowly sticks one finger inside and starts to finger me. I moaned loudly, which made him go faster.
'Daddy!' I moaned
He starts kissing me again to keep me quiet so Riley, Soi and Jason couldn't hear us. He stopped fingering and takes off my black lace panties. He kissing down my body and gets to my pussy. I heard stories about Adym eating people out. Now it's my turn, I never thought this moment would come. Is this Real? Or is this a Dream?