~•When You Meet/Become Friends•~

~
Welcome! ^^

I hope you enjoy this scenario.

I change p.o.v a lot, so be warned. It could be Third Person P.o.v for nearly the whole chapter, and have one section in first person p.o.v.

Buh bye!

PS - Osoro Shidesu is my favourite out of all of them. ^^

~
Osano Najimi

~"Alright Class, we have a transfer student from (Your Favourite Country Besides Japan)

~
"Alright Class, we have a transfer student from (Your Favourite Country Besides Japan). Would you like to introduce yourself?" Your Homeroom teacher exclaims brightly, smiling at you and the rest of the class.

"U-Uh.. Good morning everyone. My name is (Y/n) (L/n), it's a pleasure to meet you a-all." You stutter out, blushing and looking down at your feet.

Some people giggle quietly at your foreign accent mixed with Japanese, and others aren't even paying attention and are passing notes to their friends.

There does seem to be one person who's listening, and not making fun.

A boy with bright orange hair that makes him stick out from the rest, a white and orange polka dot shirt peeking out from under the schools uniform. A blush was spread across his cheeks, and he seemed to have been intently listening to every word you had said.

"Hmm.. Where to sit you, ah I know! You can sit next to Najimi-San. Najimi-San, please raise your hand."

The boy with bright orange hair slowly raises his hand, blushing even more than before.

You clutch onto your bag tightly, and make your way through the isles of desks, until you're at the second last row.

Sitting down at the desk next to the orange haired boy, you quickly grab out your books and pencil case.

"Uhm..."

Your turn towards Najimi, his face burning red.

"Are you okay.? Are you sick or something...?" You ask, concerned at the redness of his face.

"O-Of course not baka! It's just stuffy in here..."

You have a puzzled expression on your face.

"B-But it's Winter... Oh well. My names (Y/n) (L/n). It's nice to meet you."

"My names Osano Najimi.. I guess it's nice to meet you too, baka."

You giggle at your new, idiotic, tsundere friend, looking forward to what the rest of the day may hold.