Chapter 1

"Nia! Please! I just need a little bit of money!" Sapphire begged.

"No! Dude, I want ice cream!"

"Please. I won't ask you for anything else." I looked at her.

"We both know that's a lie."

"Yeah but you love me so it doesn't matter." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey." Our friend Erin came up to us in her work uniform.

"Hey Erin. Do you think you could give me a discount on condoms please?"

Erin started laughing. "Sapphire!" She shook her head. At that moment a group of hot guys came in the store.

"Woo. Look at them." We all looked at them. Three had dark brown almost black hair, one light brown hair and another with black hair.

"I call dark brown haired one." Sapphire said.

"There's three." Erin stated.

"Exactly." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on guys. We're independent women."

I started singing Charlie's Angels by Destiny's Child. When they didn't join I slowly stopped singing until I just stopped.

"That was just rude." I pushed Erin lightly...sorta. She bumped into a shelf of condoms.

"I'm not picking those up." Erin stated. I lent down and picked up a box. I looked at them and laughed.

"What the hell Erin! Who buys glow in the dark condoms!" I yelled at Erin who was behind the counter with Sapphire leaning against it.

I put them in my basket thinking about giving them to Sapphire.

I started humming Charlie's Angels again. Suddenly, I fell on my butt.

"You dropped your lollipops and," a male voice said, "and glow in the dark condoms." I could hear his amusement in his voice. I blushed as I got up. I saw the group of guys from earlier with amusement in their eyes.

"Yeah their not for me," I pointed at Sapphire, "their for her." He nodded with his arms crossed.

"Sure."

"Seriously. Watch. Sapphire, I got your condoms!" She looked at me then the guy beside me.

"What are you talking about?" My jaw dropped. Are you f-ing kidding me. I glared at her and turned back to the guys.

 "I'm serious! I'm a virgin!" I closed my eyes and breathed slowly. I did not just say that. This is all a very realistic dream. I pinched myself. Damn it. I felt it. I opened my eyes and smiled.

"Well, this has been a fun afternoon but I have to get back to my friends."

Before I turned around he quickly touched my arm shocking me. I turned and glared at him.

"What have you been doing? Rubbing your feet on carpet?"

His friends and him laughed. "Something like that. Um, can I get your number?" I blushed and nodded. I quickly wrote down my number on his arm and walked away blushing

When I got over to Sapphire and Erin, I glared at them. "I can't believe you guys! You had to leave and then I got stuck picking up condoms," I turned to Sapphire, "by the way here are your damn condoms!" I quickly threw them at her and she caught them.

"Oh yeah, Erin I want to buy these." I put the bag of lollipops on the counter. Erin ringed them up after I gave her my money and I opened one and popped it into my mouth.

"Bye guys. See you tomorrow at school." I waved and grabbed my bag and purse.

***

When I got home my mom and dad weren't home so I went to my room and took a shower. After putting on my royal purple matching bra and boy shorts and flannel pajamas, I went to sleep.