When you first meet

One day there was a girl named Faith she signed up for a school named Oran highschool.A few days later she watid and watid to see if you got in.Also every time someone would nock on the do she would rush to see ho was three.But the next day she went to go check the mail she hoped that the letter had came.So she got the mail but she didn't pay attechen and what  she didn't know that the letter was in the pile of mail.So when she sat down to look at the mail she found the letter and she was so excited to open it.So as soon as she stopped scrimming she sat down to open it.Next thing you know all you heir was scrimming so her mom rushes in to the kitchen  and she asks what is wrong.She just gives her the letter so then her mom starts jumping for joy.So a few hours later Faith packed her bags and called a taxi to go to Oran highschool.So when you went to go see the principal you Sall all girls with dance expensive dresses.But you new that you weren't very rich.So wen the principal gave you the key and when you where going to put you're bags up you saw a music room.So you opened​ the door you saw roses fly out and when they were done you saw boys.Also the first words you heird we're hello my princess.So the door shut and you couldn't see beacause you're glasses fell.So when you couldn't see you broke a expensive glass you felt you're glasses on the floor.As soon as you put you're glasses on you apologized after you apologized you told them you're name.So then they told there names Honey,Morie,Tamicie,Hikaru,Karu,Kyoya,and Haruhi.