somthing you should know but you dont have to read you can just read the story

hello, i am the author of this book. my name is abigail jenae. but call me jenae. i actually have a pet chinchilla, named templeton, but temples for short. he's really cute.  but anyway, this book is my imagination. it's not something i expect to get famous, but here is a look inside my head.

but let's talk for a second, about the word "goals"
hmm.

i hear it almost every day, spat out like everyone already doesn't have enough goals in their life. but you can have as many goals as you pleas, but the body goals, eyebrow goals, toe goals, i don't know. get imaginative.

where did the other goals go?

"my goal is to travel to alaska."
" i want to be an author."
"i will dominate the world"
" i will eat all the burritos."

these are the kind of goals that are you. they aren't some one else's eyebrows. they are you. and i think that is great.
and you are goals.
you slaying the game.
i just hope you know that.

so this book is something, that i hope gets you motivated, to do something wonderful and to do something that makes you fond of yourself. you will encounter all the people in the world. meet them. talk to them. like them. love them. eat all of their burritos.

dominate the world.

you got this.

you take every bit of frickin doubt you have in yourself and you turn that into motivation. you take it, and put it somewhere where it leaves you alone. tell your doubt something that makes it go away.

i wrote you a few comebacks you can say to it.

"i thought of you today. it reminded me to take the garbage out."

"you are not a very nice person."

so just say that to your doubt. because it's not going to help you, or anyone around you for that matter.

and you slaying the game.