You can't seem to take them off me

You walked through the Vongola HQ feeling a little odd. I can't seem to find Kyoya and Fong all afternoon, the last time you saw Hibari was when you left his base as for Fong it was after training when you went to take a shower.

"(y/n) chan. " A voice came from the common area, you turned to see Fong smiling at you with Hibari lurking nearby. You smiled at both males , "Good to see that both of you are getting along ." You said gazing at the 2 look alikes intently.

"Would you accompany me for a walk, (y/n) chan?" Fong asked as you glanced at Hibari who walked up to you giving you a curt nod. What are they both up to , you thought smiling at Fong as you nodded.

Fong and you were both walking at the forest near the shrine enjoying the view of nature. " It's good to get out of the HQ once in a while to get some fresh air isn't it?' You said as you gazed at your Master who turned towards you nodding. I wonder how long he can keep this up before telling me what the both of them are planning you thought to yourself as you looked up to the sky . As both of you walked deeper into the forest, Fong would occasionally steal glances at you, mesmerised by how your hair seemed to shimmer under the sun, how your eyes sparkled and how you smiled as you appreciated the beauty of nature.

"Look at that flower!" You exclaimed as you tugged Fong's sleeve before making your way to get a better look at the flower. Beautiful light blue petaled flowers with a soft white at the edge of the petal. "Yes it is very pretty, just like you (y/n) chan..." Fong said as he gazed at you. You turned to look at you master, wide eyed. Fong seemed to have realized what he had said and scratched the back of his head sheepishly. You smiled at the young male in front of you as you reached out to grab his hand , pulling yourself up.

"You look pretty good yourself, though I prefer you in a tux." You said which earned you a confused look, "Kyoya kun." You said winking at him. Hibari immediately took off his wig pulling you towards him, one arm wrapped around your waist.

"How did you know?everyone else in HQ couldn't tell.." He asked as he placed his forehead against yours, staring at you intently. You smiled at the amused looking Hibari in front of you as you spoke, " The same way I did when I first met you in school, the gaze your eyes give off."

"I'm actually quite interested how you can tell from our eyes." Hibari said as he placed a kiss on your forehead.

You giggled as you looked at him.

"Easy, there's a slight flaw in your eyes." you said as Hibari pulled away ,staring at you with curiosity, patiently waiting for your answer.

"You can't seem to take them off me ." you said before laughing . Hibari laughed , a genuine laugh as he lifted you off your feet by your waist spinning you around the forest.

"I have to agree with that ." Hibari said between laughter.

It's not something I can explain how I can tell , I just can... you thought as Hibari placed you on the ground hugging you, as he continued smiling.