The world that was once ours (Sky FF)

My name is Aleena.

My spend my life on the internet and video games, youtubers and bands.

That is, until a man came bursting through my window, that's on the second floor.

It all happened when I was doing my usual, eating pizza rolls and watching people play video games.

I was watching a youtuber named Skydoesminecraft, and his friends, playing a game called minecraft. When I heard a scream and glass shuddered all over. I got sliced in the face, but nothing too serious. My parents were on a business trip, and as a single 15 year old, "child", I guess, I stayed home alone. Now, as a geek, I thought a zombie apocalypse would be cool. Boy was I wrong....

-Now-

The rain poured hard, too hard. I ran as fast as I could though, unaware of the danger of slipping, because, it's better than getting chomped alive. I shrugged my backpack further up my shoulders so it wouldn't fall off. I hate it when it rains in California. Did I mention I lived in L.A? Pretty cool right? Huge populated area. Well, it was cool when people were normal and alive.

I ran into a shop, getting out of the rain and breathed heavily. I was in a furniture shop. I calmed down and walked over to a bed and fell on top of it. I was done. I looked up at the ceiling and over at the shop. Everything was empty and quiet, all I could hear was the rain pouring on the roof. It was kinda like a song.

Rat a tat tat rat a tat tat.

I smiled. That reminded me of a band I listened to. I wonder of they're still alive. I got up and walked over to a mirror. I was a wreak. My long black hair was dirty and wet from the rain and mud, my clothes were also soaking wet and a bit tattered. I got closer to the mirror. I have bright electric blue eyes, which is strange because none of my family has the same eyes as I do. I had goggles sitting on top of my head, and a necklace I got from my mother before she left for the trip. That was the last of I seen of them.

I shook the horrible memory out my head and walked towards the counter. There wasn't much. I was about to get up and head into the back rooms they had when I heard talking and laughing and the door flew open.

I ducked down behind the counter and pulled out a pistol I had found earlier today in a house. I was about to look up when there was sharp pain in my arm and I blacked out.

-------------------------------

Small preview ^

This will include youtubers, just in another P.O.V

Leave a vote if you would like this to continue!