Broken Promise

At the same time as waking up from the ground in the woods I felt something wet on my face, I touched it, and I saw it was the color of a juicy red apple. Finally realizing it was blood my heart started pumping faster than ever. “Where is it coming from?”Feeling all over my face I had finally knew where it was coming from. It was coming from my forehead. “What has just happened, where am I, and why am I bleeding?” I said to myself.

Next to me was a bicycle. It was broken and my sister Emily wasn’t there with me. “Why is the bicycle broken but most importantly where is Emily?” I asked myself.  A letter was next to me that said “If you want your sister back you have to steal a diamond majestic jewel from our queen Elizabeth, if you don’t have it I will quickly kill you and you’re sister in a less than minute because I will find you and I will be watching you day and night but most importantly every second of the day.”  At that moment I knew my sister’s and my life was on the edge of death.

            Looking how I could get in the palace, I saw a sign that said “Hiring a maid for the queen’s house keeping.” I auditioned and I got the job. Right away they gave me a tour of the palace and I found where the jewel is kept. Looking at it I noticed it was locked up and it was being protected by the royal guards. I said to myself “Where was the key?” 

Searching under Queen Elizabeth’s bed she came in and said, “What are you doing?” “Oh nothing, just fixing these shoes” I said. “But I have no shoes under there” said Queen Elizabeth. What was I supposed to say? I had no excuse to hide what I was doing. It had came to my mind quickly and I said “Oh some peasants are coming to bring you’re new shoes” I said. “Okay, I’m going to get some fresh air in the garden with King Alexander the great” said Queen Elizabeth. After she had left I had finally found where it was hidden. In a box under her bed was the key. I said “yes, I have the key, now I may go unlock the jewel. I had only 3 hours left till my time was up.

I went in the room where they had the red diamond jewel. There was one enormous problem. The royal guards were protecting it. I had to find a way to get them distracted. “Oh no, the queen has fallen in to our gigantic pond and our king Alexander the great has fallen too, their drowning” I said! The guards ran immediately to queen Elizabeth and king Alexander the great to help them. I looked at the clock and I saw I only had 1 hour left to finish my obligation.

            Running quickly to it I unlocked it but I knew I had to get it to the position where I was going to hand it over and the guards had almost seen me. While being frightened I said “oh no, I have only more 45 minutes.”

             It was too late, I wasn’t there on time, but I heard a voice. It was Emily, she was crying. I told her “What’s wrong, I’m here” she said with tears in her eyes while being tied to a tree “I thought you weren’t coming for me, but you have, I was wrong so wrong, you do love.”  “Of course I do and I would never ever let anyone harm you or injure you at all” I said. I told the gang “I’m here now, let my sister and me go now in harmony, we beg you!!” He came out behind the tall tree with two guns pointing at us and he said with an evil accent “I’m sorry, but that’s not going to happen at all, you know too much about our gang!” I said “But we made a deal, you said if I’ll bring the diamond jewel you would leave my sister and me go!”                               

 I picked up Emily quickly and I started to run after I said those words. Suddenly I heard two gun shots. Boom boom! It went into my body onto my heart. I fell and Emily said with tears “no no I have no one else but you please don’t leave me alone!” I told her “you’ll be fine but now I will be able to rest in peace while knowing you’ll be all right, I will love you for eternity.” I gave her a kiss goodbye and at the same time my heart started beating slower and my sister said “no! Why me!!” Tears of my sister started falling on me when it unexpectedly it started to rain. We were sitting in the rain together for a few minutes waiting for the ambulance to come. They told her “We’re truly sorry but your sister has passed away, we can’t do anything, we’re very sorry for you’re lost. From heaven I saw she began to cry but as I a ghost I went down there with her and I told her on the ear “It was worth dying for you, please don’t cry, at least you’ll  be safe now and I will never regret giving up my life for you.” Without any body knowing the man said outside of the hospital “I will kill you little girl you won’t be safe at all haaa!!!”