The Begining

It was an frosty morning. Children were lurking around the school. A young boy found himself lost amoung the giant place. At least giant to him. Lost and confused, he seeked help to find his class. Alas a older student guided him to his area. Little did they both know that they were meant to be.

Many years later...
Chouncy! Over here! Shinobu, his childhood friend  said. Glad you could make it. This charity event really kicked off! Look even Yugi came and he's usually a introverted person. Chouncy stared frantically at Yugi, dosing off. Chouncy! Wake up you spazimist. Anyway we're not here to stand around dosing off, now get to work! The charity was building a shelter for the homeless.

As Chouncy was painting high up, strong winds hit causing the ladder he was on to fall. Just at that moment Yugi caught him from where he was painting. The two interlocked their eyes. Seeing them self in the reflection. At that moment they heard Shinobu shout. Hey now's not the time to be romantic with each other, we got a house to build. They both blushed. After it was all over Shinobu invited both of them to lunch to catch up. After they ate and talked Yugi asked Chouncy if he wanted to hang out more.

As they hung out more and more their effection grew to the point where they both loved each other.