... What did you say?

Disclaimer: I don't own Karneval or Kuroshitsuji nor do I own any characters of the anime, or manga of either one. All anime or manga details belong to the owners.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HIRATOOOOO!!" Yogi screamed and Gareki covered his hurt ears with his hands.

"Yogiii~ can you please be quiet? It huuurts~" Nai asked as Yogi ran to Hirato's office. "Yogi?" Nai asked looking around, "Where'd he go Gareki?"

"He went to go talk to Hirato about Akari-san." Nai tilted his head.

"Yogi doesn't want to finish coloring with us?" Nai's bottom lip stuck out

slightly. "Gareki.."

"Hah?" Nai's face was an odd color. "Nai? Are you okay?"

"Garekiii~ my head hurts really bad!" I touched my hand to his forehead and one to mine as well.

"You have a fever..." I suddenly got really worried. What if this is the flu? How will his species react to it?

"Is it bad Gareki?" I looked at him and his big red eyes lost thier shine, he had a sickly color in his face, he held his stomach. "Gareki it hurts here too..." The stomach flu too?

"Well, looks like we're going to see Akari-san." I picked up Nai wedding style and he seemed fine with it.

We walked to the research tower and walked into a room with him and the pink animal. He was rubbing it against his face and giggling.

"Akari-san!" I yelled partly to scare him, and mostly so he'd be embarrassed.

"What's wrong with Nai?" He rushed to Nai and checked his temperature with a thermometer and I think it showed up as 103.6.

"Gareki? Is that bad or good?" He was smiling but I just couldn't make out if he was worried, sad, depressed, happy, anxious, angry, ANYTHING, just because his eyes didn't light up like before to me.

"Nai..." Akari took him into the emergency room to treat him. I just went back to our room and thought. "Nai could be really sick..." I just tried to read a book but it was so hard to concentrate when I was completely worried.

"GAREKIII~!!" Yogi bursted through the door and had tears in his eyes. "G-G-Gareki... We have new members.. I-in Circus..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KARNEVAL X KUROSHITSUJI

What Did You Say? (Truth or Dare)

(Warning: If you have not seen Season 2 of Kuroshitsuji this will have a lot of spoilers. PG-13 for some odd comedy.)

3RD PERSON POV...

"Sebastian, is it really okay to go through with is as demons?" Ciel gave Sebastian a worried look.

"Well, we are taking advantage of it but what do we have to lose? Since we can't see family at all it doesn't matter. That's the only let down to everyone else but that just means we only have good things about this. We're naturally strong, and we are intelligent as well." Ciel nodded after Sebastian said that. He was completely right about everything and they didn't need anyone else.

Circus could be their escape in this world. Ciel didn't regret anything that happened in the past. He just wondered how other people at Circus were like.

He was curious as ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~KxK~~~~~~~~~~~~