Nikki meets Tails..y

"Hi, Tailsy!"  Nicole burst into Tails's room, through his door.

".......!!!!!!!!"

Tails was so surprised!  And flustered!  And overwhelmed with blushing!  And, !!  There was SO MUCH Amazing stuff thrown into Tailsy's face, it was overwhelming!  She looked, sounded, and acted Perfectly AMAZING!!!!  Tails blushed HARD, even though I said that already, and he scootched his butt back on his bed that he was on, overwhelmed.

Tails was so shocked, surprised, and happy!  Especially shocked, at how amazing Nicole was!!!!

"......ah!!!!....."  Tails thought strongly to himself that he should really say Hi, he doesn't want to be rude to her!  But wow!  She's AMAZING!!!  In every way!  Already!

"...................." Tails was all completly blushy as his eyes looked up at Nikki as he sat on his bed, still overwhelmed by how amazingly beautiful and cute she is.

".........!"  And then, Nikki walked forth and sat down by Tailsy, right on his bed.

".....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Tailsy's eyes felt watery.  His life was complete.  Nikki, WHO IS SO AMAZING, actually, sat, on his bed!!  Wow!!!  He was so lucky!!!  It's like an autographed bed that was autographed by Nikki sitting her bummie on it!  JEBUS!!  And, Nikki's ...Nikki was touching the bed, cuz she was sitting on it, so that was amazing, to Tails, that he has a bed that was sat down on by the amazingly Cute, Pretty, beautiful, Nicoleie!

".............." Tails looked down, blushing, with his arms in front of his chest, going down to his lap.  He was so embarassed, Nicole is so amazing and beautiful and pretty, but Tails is just a shy unworthy emo drama nerd geek.

"Tails...!  I made this drawing!"  N-Nicole wanted to show Tails, something that she drew?  He thought about how he was so unworthy, but he wished to see the drawing, too!

Nicole showed Tails a drawing of Sanji, from One Piece.  And also, Chopper, too!  And Luffy.

".....!  Th-....  .....!  !!  C-...ool!!.........!!!!!!"  Tails was so into the drawings!  He kept thinking of how nifty they were!  And after a bit, he remembered how not only is Nikki amazingly Cute, Pretty, and Beautiful, but she's also sooooooo Talented, too!!!  !  Tails was so unworthy.

"..Th-..aank.........................................  You..................  F-..for...  Sh-......  Show-...  Showing me......  Th-......Those..........." and then Tails blushed more, because he was too shy to say Nicole's beautiful name, I mean it's Tailsy's favorite girl name, and it's so Cute, too!!

".................."

"What's the matter, Tails?" asked Nicole bluntly.

".........!!!!  AH!!!!!  Uhm......!  ...!!!!!!  ....!!!!!!   ........" Tails was evaporating himself, whatever that word means.  "..........You're beautiful."  That was not what Tails meant to say, at all, but, he, like, had to say it, it was, overflowing his thoughts!

"...OH!  B-but, I-i mean, I don't mean, that that is what's wrong, n-nothing's wrong, i-it's just, I-I...  I.....  I....  I am not w-worthy!!" Tails said shyly with his eyes sorta watery, but yeah.

Nikki hugged Tailsy.  And, also, she said, "It's alright, Tailsy!"

!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!

Tailsy was all lit up...and surprised, and excited, and his tummy made noises at first, and he was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy but felt so unworthy.Tailsy was all like O///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////O to the max!!!!