It's A New Day But It's The Same Old.

Isabella's POV

A/N: Hey beautiful readers of the world. Welcome to the story. I hope you like it as much as I did and please tell me if they are any grammar mistakes politely and I'll change it. Have a good day guys and lets get started. Oh yeah, you might want to read Revival Teen Wolf as it may not make sense a bit :)

The pitter patter of rain created a shield around Isabella. The rain was crashing down and due to this her clothes had clung onto her. She pulled my black hood over her head and by doing this droplets of water fell down to her hands. They were pools scattered around her and the cold water seeped through her black converses as she was making her way to the Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital.

Isabella's hair was wet as it cascaded down to my shoulders. Her hair was a mess as it was a mixture between straight and wavy. Underneath her beautiful pools of green, there were visable purple bags showing exhaustion from life. She had been getting enough sleep as her mind had seemed to be awake during the night. Memories were flooding through her mind as soon as her head made contact with the pillow. Continuos turning made her more and more stressed and she had given up sleeping, staying awake until the sun raise up to greet the day.

This was becoming common for Bella now ever since the death of her Aunt Kate and the homicidal Peter Hale. It was all so much for her handle and all she had to do was put a smile on her face and that was apprantely proven hard in Bella's case.

But so much questions raced through her mind. Like what did this mean for her? For Scott and Derek? Did this mean that she had to move again? It's like history is repeating itself. Like when they had to move when they found out that I knew now it was the same but for Allison. She couldn't grasp, why the hell her aunt would tell her about the supernatural and their legacy. By this, she was shit scared that now her sister could die due to this new revealations.

She shook her head to get all those thoughts out and walked inside the hospital pulling her hood down from before. She was now dry and she made her way to Lydias room. She hadn't seen Lydia since our last encounter which was in the Winter Formal and she got bitten by Peter therefore she got transmitted into the hospital.

She was gnawing her lips and she kept fiddling with her fingers a habit she had developed when she was younger. She would tend to do that everytime she was anxious. She scanned the room with her emerald eyes and she found a familiar buzzcut lying down. He was asleep and he looked peaceful.

She sat down next to him on the uncomfortable blue hospital chairs. She was still continuing to move her hands slightly and she shifted in her seat nervously. She was scared to see Lydia as she did get quite squmish as seeing blood. That happened to her ever since she saw her first ever horror film with her sister when they were seven at night, whilst her parents were out as it was date night. Her foot kept tapping up and down and that stopped when she saw the familiar Mama McCall and another person was shadowing over her and she didn't seem to recognise the other figure.

"He's been here all night?" He raised his eyebrows when looking at the familiar Stilinski. He then looked over at Mrs McCall waiting for an answer to come out of her mouth. Bella had put a strand of hair behind her ear so that she could hear clearly.

"He's been here all weekend." She corrected and she smiled a little bit while looking at Stiles sleep. She knew that he had a soft spot for Lydia.

"That's cute." Bella spoke up getting both of the adults attentions. She recognized Lydia's father unimpressed look that he shot at her and she shrunk down on her seat now slouching. "Or not." She muttered.

Mrs McCall looked back at the young Argent in shock holding her hand on her heart. Bella had scared her as Mrs McCall didn't realize she was here in the hospital due to Mr Martin blocking her view of looking at the Argent.